Career Officer
# 61
11-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xantris View Post
I've made 60 million in the last 2 weeks just running fleet actions 2 hours a day
then i should be able to do that in a day seen i can put 16 hours a day in to the game but forgive me if i dont beleave that
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Captain
# 62
11-25-2012, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
then i should be able to do that in a day seen i can put 16 hours a day in to the game but forgive me if i dont beleave that
Sell the purples that drop at the end of the fleet action. It's not hard. Just a bit luck based, you want particular consoles to drop, like phaser/disruptor/antimag/neutronium; all those will get you 3m plus per. The plasma ones are shooting up in price recently too. Certain weapons sell well too, specifically turrets and beams arrays of popular damage types.

It's gotten less lucrative since the markets been flooded, but it's still pretty easy money.

Plus you vendor the plethora of white/green items that now drop. That make you several hundred thousand for an SB24 by itself.

A clever person would have recognized that Plasma weapons were going to be very popular soon, and bought the consoles while they were cheap to resale(currently at about a 400% markup). That sort of stuff happens all the time for someone that's paying attention.

Last edited by xantris; 11-25-2012 at 08:33 PM.
Career Officer
# 63
11-26-2012, 01:47 PM
I am by all definitions a casual player. I only get to play for a few hours on Tuesdays and maybe 6-8 total hours a weekend (after kids go to bed). I don't get the gripe. I buy maybe $40 of Zen every 3 months ( sometimes I don't buy any) I flew a lot o STF's turned in all my loot save 1 salvage for dilithium. Im still auto refining. But this being said I'm not a player to chase the newest ships.

My Engineer VA flies a Excelsior. Sure I could of chased any other countless newer ships trying to get bigger and badder.. but at what cost? My Engineer in an Excelsior can pump out about 5700 DPS in Infected Elite.. Thats good enough for me. In the free Assault Cruiser I can still break over 5k Dps. As for weapons One can generally find Polarized Disruptors, Phased Tetryons or Fleet weapons for a fraction of the cost of Purple M XII's on exchange.

I don't own a vesta.. yet... But as I slowly convert Dilithium to Zen I'm getting close I'm at 2800 dilitihum... probably when I get within 1000 Dilithium of bundle I'll buy it... The only thing I lack from my game play style is lobi. What I do and how I play doesn't really give me lobi... I could trade Dilithum for zen and buy keys.. but generally if I do that I find better value in the EC market and just sell the keys.
So If Im not grinding and farming for bigger badder weapons, what do I do in Game? I fly around and have fun. I run newbies in fleet through Ground STF's I'm doing Romulan content..... Ssshh I play the foundry ( don't tell anyone, there is really cool missions in there).. Overpriced and expensive is a perspective built on your play style.