Lt. Commander
# 1 Server Connections Really Bad
01-02-2015, 05:32 AM
Anyone else having issues?

I'm on the East coast of the US and I'm experiencing login issues, lost connections, and extremely sluggish performance.

Similar to what was happening before the last crash - only worse.
Career Officer
# 2
01-02-2015, 11:46 AM
yes - I have been rubberbanding a lot in the last few days - one CSA I was unable to control my ship. Was on full impulse all over the map - with times of rubberbanding. Chat worked normally though and other players were ok. I was very sorry for them though.
Lieutenant
# 3
01-02-2015, 12:53 PM
It's completely unusable here since a few days.

It takes the launcher several minutes before I can enter my password. It takes several attempts to get from the launcher into the game. And it takes another several attempts before I can actually log in with my toon (before that, it fails to connect to account servers, to login servers.....)

Once I'm in, all I see is rubberbanding everywhere, "server not responding" messages all the time and even placing an item somewhere, or running from the bank on ESD to Q, is a kinda futile attempt.

I don't know what they did, but currently this game is completely broken.
Ensign
# 4
01-02-2015, 01:03 PM
the game is nearly unplayable for me, been like this for a week or more. I have lost out on 75% of my marks due to constant disconnects! I am in the southwest US...Lots of rubberbanding/disconnects!
Ensign
# 5 Cant log in
01-02-2015, 01:43 PM
Mine gets stuck on patching during log in and doesnt move
Ensign
# 6
01-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Neverwinter is completely down, could be related.
Career Officer
# 7
01-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Update: loggin in screen - takes ages to show ship and name of selected character. Loading often fails at first attempt. When I log in - laggy and other players jump forward and backward. In between I get "server not responding" and chat is offline too.
It has been like that the whole day. I had wanted to advnace 2 levels on one of my toons on my day off...and no, it's not my connection: world of tanks is working perfectly (between 28 and 44 pinging)
Career Officer
# 8
01-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Same for me... (germany here) rubberbanding and server not responding up to disconnets for about 2 hours now
Ensign
# 9
01-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Yep same here "Germany" only STO makes Problems all other Games run fine.
Support tells everytime i should check my ISP but hey its a Problem with Cryptic Server!
But they ignore it so if we couldnīt see its not there WTF!!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-02-2015, 03:54 PM
I've been away all day and got back to find that things have not improved.

I noticed a 2 day old alert on my Arc launcher stating that East Coast server problems were "being investigated".

From the rest of the posts here, it sounds like it isn't an isolated region being effected. It also doesn't appear that it will get fixed any time soon, since we're headed into the weekend.