Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 109
1)
A "Lock" option for the UI so I stop dragging my UI half-way across the screen.

2)
A "/VoteKick" option put in so that various PvE groups can agree to kick a leecher from the group. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of grouping up and having 1 to 2 people just sit on their butts for the dilithium I work hard to get (since it's hard enough in this game).

That is all.

It should be noted that these two options should be -incredibly- easy to add. Players for a VERY LONG TIME have been complaining about the second (and it's just getting worse since the dil amounts dropped, we're seeing a LOT MORE of them).

Please, pretty please... pretty pretty please.... give us these 2 little things. I promise their not game breaking!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 945
# 2
11-24-2012, 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxian2012 View Post
1)
A "Lock" option for the UI so I stop dragging my UI half-way across the screen.

2)
A "/VoteKick" option put in so that various PvE groups can agree to kick a leecher from the group. I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting tired of grouping up and having 1 to 2 people just sit on their butts for the dilithium I work hard to get (since it's hard enough in this game).

That is all.

It should be noted that these two options should be -incredibly- easy to add. Players for a VERY LONG TIME have been complaining about the second (and it's just getting worse since the dil amounts dropped, we're seeing a LOT MORE of them).

Please, pretty please... pretty pretty please.... give us these 2 little things. I promise their not game breaking!
1. Personally not had a problem with this, but each to their own

and

2. the old argument (though still valid) stands of... 'you think trolls in pugs are bad enough.. give them the power to kick you late in a mission/game' or if people have an internet-keyboard-warrior argument, its abused there too..
Vot-a-kick is a bad idea
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,742
# 3
11-24-2012, 07:10 PM
After two minutes a elite sphere spawns on anyone not
Moving or at the spawn point targeted on you
And despawns on your destruction , or if your not firing for
Two minutes

You respawn I'n a web/cell requiring a player to come
Release you

Problem solved
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,089
# 4
11-24-2012, 07:16 PM
1: Yeah I'd like that. I keep accidentally moving windows while trying to click sliders.

2: another would be to drop need/greed. It only works in groups that don't just need everything.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,164
# 5
11-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elandarksky View Post
2. the old argument (though still valid) stands of... 'you think trolls in pugs are bad enough.. give them the power to kick you late in a mission/game' or if people have an internet-keyboard-warrior argument, its abused there too..
Vot-a-kick is a bad idea
do it like wow kick i open ui to vote to say kick you then a UI pops up on every one screen but the one being voted to kick also there have to be a reason as to why they are being kicked then that reason and hits yes or no pop up on on our screen this what we call democracy
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
# 6
11-24-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
do it like wow kick i open ui to vote to say kick you then a UI pops up on every one screen but the one being voted to kick also there have to be a reason as to why they are being kicked then that reason and hits yes or no pop up on on our screen this what we call democracy
Democracy without respect for the individual is just ganging up on the weird kid.

It's really not a good idea, and highly prone to abuse. If leechers bother you that much pre-form a team and you'll never see them.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,164
# 7
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
Democracy without respect for the individual is just ganging up on the weird kid.

It's really not a good idea, and highly prone to abuse. If leechers bother you that much pre-form a team and you'll never see them.
sorry but if that player is not doing say like stfs not doing what they told or just not helping more then makeing the mission harder then that player should be kick

and plz dont talk about abuse when pvp FA stfs are abuse more then that ever would be lets talk about how all it take is 5 ppl in zone chat to have you banned from talking up to 24 hours because you pissed off a player and he or she had there 4 friends report you spaming but your really not
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
# 8
11-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
not doing what they told
Snipped the rest, that's perfect. Do you elect yourself commander of these sessions? Everyone should do what you say or be kicked? I think you've shown already that the value of such a thing rests with those who insist on getting things their way. You could opt to leave the STF yourself if you don't approve of the way other people do it. Just wow.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,164
# 9
11-24-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
Snipped the rest, that's perfect. Do you elect yourself commander of these sessions? Everyone should do what you say or be kicked? I think you've shown already that the value of such a thing rests with those who insist on getting things their way. You could opt to leave the STF yourself if you don't approve of the way other people do it. Just wow.
again why as to a reason should be giveing let me put it this way as right now i can go sit in pvp FA stfs and not do a damn thing now would you not like something to kick me all im doing is makeing sure i dont go afk and log out whlie the other 4 players do all the work again would you not like to kick me?
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 497
# 10
11-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
again why as to a reason should be giveing let me put it this way as right now i can go sit in pvp FA stfs and not do a damn thing now would you not like something to kick me all im doing is makeing sure i dont go afk and log out whlie the other 4 players do all the work again would you not like to kick me?
That sounds like it doesn't prevent the other 4 players from completing the mission. Myself, I don't care. It's a video game, so what if someone enjoys it by doing nothing? If 'doing all the work' bothers you, perhaps it would be good to examine why you're 'working' for free in your leisure time.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:29 AM.