Career Officer
# 11
11-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curs0r View Post
That sounds like it doesn't prevent the other 4 players from completing the mission. Myself, I don't care. It's a video game, so what if someone enjoys it by doing nothing? If 'doing all the work' bothers you, perhaps it would be good to examine why you're 'working' for free in your leisure time.
ya i made them 4 other players work 10 times harder dont think they fell the same way as you i my self not going to do your work for you as you would not do mine
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 12
11-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
ya i made them 4 other players work 10 times harder dont think they fell the same way as you i my self not going to do your work for you as you would not do mine
If it's that important to you I think you take it way too seriously. I don't recall asking you to do anything for me, but hey awesome. On the 0.00001% chance I'd play another STF I'll watch out for that.
Career Officer
# 13
11-24-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
If it's that important to you I think you take it way too seriously. I don't recall asking you to do anything for me, but hey awesome. On the 0.00001% chance I'd play another STF I'll watch out for that.
no i dont take it way to seriously you know you vote to kick me if you had the chance if i was in the same stf as you or pvp or FA you know you vote to kick me and you say you would not find that hard to eat more so if you was not able to complet that say stf with out me and saying you can do it with 4 player you can but its not easy and some times cant be dun
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Career Officer
# 14
11-24-2012, 08:58 PM
Quote:
no i dont take it way to seriously you know you vote to kick me if you had the chance if i was in the same stf as you or pvp or FA you know you vote to kick me and you say you would not find that hard to eat more so if you was not able to complet that say stf with out me and saying you can do it with 4 player you can but its not easy and some times cant be dun
As I don't do any of those things you are free to presume, but no. I really wouldn't care it's just a video game.
Career Officer
# 15
11-24-2012, 09:07 PM
Quote:
As I don't do any of those things you are free to presume, but no. I really wouldn't care it's just a video game.
i still say if you was not able to complet the mission and say been trying for a good 30mins or more you want to kick me maybe i should go sit in stfs with my 3 account maybe we 3 will run in to you
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 16
11-24-2012, 09:10 PM
Quote:
i still say if you was not able to complet the mission and say been trying for a good 30mins or more you want to kick me maybe i should go sit in stfs with my 3 account maybe we 3 will run in to you
Can't happen if I don't play the STFs, which I don't, so... yeah go try it and see how long it takes to run into me.
Career Officer
# 17
11-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Can't happen if I don't play the STFs, which I don't, so... yeah go try it and see how long it takes to run into me.
so if you dont play stf or FA or pvp why do you even care if they is a vote to kick you make you self sound like a lone wolf ?
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 18
11-24-2012, 09:14 PM
Quote:
so if you dont play stf or FA or pvp why do you even care if they is a vote to kick you make you self sound like a lone wolf ?
And you make yourself sound self-righteous... so what?
Career Officer
# 19
11-24-2012, 09:15 PM
Quote:
And you make yourself sound self-righteous... so what?
no i have a point
Quote:
Quote:
Career Officer
# 20
11-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Quote:
no i have a point
And so do I. The current player reporting and banning has not been responsibly used, why on earth would you expect a vote/kick system to be used any more responsibly?