Commander
# 71
11-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Its fine as is for the final borg space. I haven't lost a pug yet, and finished one short a player who rage quite after getting lanced every time he parking brake tanked a royal guard. So its quite passable with room temperature IQ and moderate builds and decent gear. Rather forgiving for the end all space encounter.

I would have made it where she swapped range modes and utterly demolished anyone who wasn't in the proper spot when done transforming. Also dear god dont steal aggro off the tank or let it die as she would AOE torp spread with a bonus 20x damage. That would have been fun and made the pugs cry.

Also the reward is performing with excellence on the hardest mission, farm something else play Onslaught to test your abilities, as much as it will. Pug PvP is still a grade or two higher than Onslaught.

Last edited by hroothvitnir; 11-27-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Captain
# 72
11-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxchristian View Post
Agreed. Hive Space Elite is a very easy STF even with PUGs.

lol it is easy as long as people and listen but most pug group charge in and don't think on what will happen.

I have had some bad pug groups.

Thing they need to do right now is fix the PVE Q.

And some things on STF mostly it is not broken but some things do massive damage that should not do as much when a ship has a hull of 42,000 and they take away 90% of that in one shot.And plasma fire hits for about 10 to 15% of your hull unless you have a hazard 2 or 3 ready witch in most cases there not ready to use.I think the timer needs to be fixed on this one.

Last edited by xcom43; 11-27-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Ensign
# 73
11-27-2012, 07:35 PM
God I wish I knew where most of you losers defending this POS or 7 in general lived. If so I could come to you house and punch you right in your ******.
Captain
# 74
11-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obliquidens View Post
God I wish I knew where most of you losers defending this POS or 7 in general lived. If so I could come to you house and punch you right in your ******.
Your inability to adapt to this new STF and the new challenges it brings are not my problem.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Empire Veteran
# 75
11-27-2012, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Your inability to adapt to this new STF and the new challenges it brings are not my problem.
Agreed on this.

Not to mention, making threats like that is against the forum rules, I recommend you relax a moment, lest you get yourself a ban.

Captain
# 76
11-27-2012, 10:46 PM
This is how the borg should be, my suggestion would be give the borg those adaption abilities in space.

I would love to see a pug's reaction, he/she has dropped the shields on a cube, lines up a torp run and see the words adapted. The borg should be like the nightmares of Wolf 359 and Sector 001.
Career Officer
# 77
11-27-2012, 11:24 PM
If you put it that way, I would love to see a 20 man version of this STF! Wolf 359 and Battle of Sector 001 FTW

I think with the Steamrunner, we have all the ships for it!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Captain
# 78
11-28-2012, 12:05 AM
Ihave the armitage which i can convert to the akira class
Commander
# 79
11-28-2012, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcom43 View Post
lol it is easy as long as people and listen but most pug group charge in and don't think on what will happen.

I have had some bad pug groups.

Thing they need to do right now is fix the PVE Q.

And some things on STF mostly it is not broken but some things do massive damage that should not do as much when a ship has a hull of 42,000 and they take away 90% of that in one shot.And plasma fire hits for about 10 to 15% of your hull unless you have a hazard 2 or 3 ready witch in most cases there not ready to use.I think the timer needs to be fixed on this one.
Didn't DSthal said something liek that the "insane" spike damage will be reduced and the overall damage increased? No more oneshots but more reasons to have a healer/crosshealing and a tank with you :-)

And just because there are some players who are just plain stupid or spoiled after the easy PVE content (storymissions xD) doesn't mean that the ESTF should be nerfed.

The extra fast leveling and absolutely no challenge in the Storymissions means that the usual player is not prepared for the onslaught of an ESTF .

AND when then the plasma dots do some real damage ... oh my xD
Captain
# 80
11-28-2012, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
1) Its the VARIENT of the costume and at T5.
2) No, the unlock is based on the accolade that is unchanged, Hive does not count.
3) Its still the costume project, armor have the normal visuals so if anyone is wearing a Mk XII Omega Armor it will be the same as the Mk XII Omega costume, except it cannot be customized.
I'm sorry but according to the description it specifies ALL elite optionals, and you would have no idea because you are not yet tier 5.