Career Officer
# 81
11-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Hive Space Elite is actually pretty easy... Here's some documentation that will help you in your quest for success:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Team_work
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 82
11-28-2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwraith77 View Post
I'm sorry but according to the description it specifies ALL elite optionals, and you would have no idea because you are not yet tier 5.
There are no accolades associated with Hive optionals in the game.

If there are no accolades, how can those costumes require them?

EDIT:
The accolade in question is "M.A.C.O. Team Commander" for Fed, or "Honor Guard Commander" for KDF, so you can check for yourself. It doesn't include Hive.

Last edited by thratch1; 11-28-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Captain
# 83
11-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thratch1 View Post
There are no accolades associated with Hive optionals in the game.

If there are no accolades, how can those costumes require them?

EDIT:
The accolade in question is "M.A.C.O. Team Commander" for Fed, or Honor Guard Commander for KDF, so you can check for yourself. It doesn't include Hive.
The old accolade system is broken for STF's as I have completed all the old optionals yet it doesn't unlock the accolade associated for completing the two accolades that were needed in the past to give the costume unlock at its highest tier. persoanlly I think they haven't yet made the full changes to the old accolade with all the new season changes thus far.
Captain
# 84
11-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
The old accolade system is broken for STF's as I have completed all the old optionals yet it doesn't unlock the accolade associated for completing the two accolades that were needed in the past to give the costume unlock at its highest tier. persoanlly I think they haven't yet made the full changes to the old accolade with all the new season changes thus far.
Which specific accolades are you referring to that are broken?
Captain
# 85
11-28-2012, 02:19 PM
Accolades MACO elite commander(broken for me)says complete maco commando and team commander accolades(completed both) did not unlock maco elite commander accolade and has been bug reported without a response in over a month.

OMEGA force shadow operative(broken for me)says complete omega force operative and either honor guard commander or maco team commander accolades(completed both) did not unlock omega force shadow operative accolade and has been bug reported without a response in over a month. Any more dumb questions.
Captain
# 86
11-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Any more dumb questions.
Yes.

Are you lying? Because your attitude suggests to me that you're lying to protect your ego. Otherwise, you wouldn't be saying things like "any more dumb questions" and being as aggressively defensive as you're being.

You're the only person I've heard of that has claimed to have these broken accolades, so I think either you're lying, or you're mistaken about your completion of these accolades.

If I'm wrong, then post a screenshot of your accolades and I'll concede that you have a genuine issue, at which point I'd suggest you go make a thread in the bug report forums (found here).

If you want people to believe you when you've got a problem, try not acting like a jerk. You want people arguing on your side, and being rude and aggressive isn't going to win you any friends.
Lt. Commander
# 88
11-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Just did Hive Onslaught Elite tonight with the optional. Other than being one shotted by a 500k v'ger torpedo it was easy enough to do the mission while mumble had a conversation going about something completely different while we were doing it(like 12 of us in the channel, we were too lazy to move to our stf channel).

I ran an tac ody/engie...high threat, all the tankie skills ship. 2 copies of HE, 2 TT, 2TSS, and a very useful polarize hull(don't want to lose Defense bonus if you can help it)along with the usual epts/es/atsif3 yadda yadda. I kept the Borg off the dps for the most part and patched when they needed it.
Survivor of Romulus
# 89
11-28-2012, 10:27 PM
i HOPE to see more like this stf the harder they are the better, there is nothing wrong with it apart from the odd one shots from nowhere.

PLS i beg you cryptic dont listen to noobs PLS DONT make this easier. the challenge is what makes it fun pls dont change it pls.

Last edited by maddog0000doom; 11-28-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 90
11-28-2012, 11:25 PM
The only real difficult in hive space is staying alive... Everytime I play it with may fleet, i am successfull in all the optional and finish it in about 20-25 minutes...