Rihannsu
# 21
11-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Fun for me would be:

Space:

A reduction in the "Grief Causing" consoles, or at least a way to balance them amongst the Bridge officer powers avaliable.

Proper Counter play between Boff Powers, Console Powers, Ship powers, and Ship Weapons.

Proper levels of Skill resistances and a more diverse Skill tree amongst the resists.

More Diverse Maps to play in. Arena and Capture and hold are fun and all, but I'd love to see something else.

A use for every weapon type. Currently it's either: Torps, Tricobalt Mines, DHC's and Turrets or single Beam arrays.

True 360 Degree space combat.

More Open PVP zones, or More to do in the current ones (with bug fixes applied)

Ground:
More Diverse use of Kits.

Better "shooter" Functionality (Such as targetable locations on Dummies if in FPS mode causing different damage effects to encourage more FPS usage)

Less reliance on Tac = God, Every thing else runs and hides/defends against Tac.

Better resistances vs Lobi Store Weaponry/New Unresisted energy types.

More Diverse Maps to play in. Arena and Shanty Town are fun and all, but I'd love to see something else. (Perhaps more bug fixes in Shanty Town)
You think that your beta test was bad?
Think about this:
American Football has been in open beta for 144 years. ~Kotaku
Lt. Commander
# 22
11-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo View Post
It is the whole purpose of our activity in the game. We do all this for fun, and nothing but fun.
I resent this statement! I'm in it entirely for the glory and to secure a front row seat in Sto'vo'kor!
Career Officer
# 23
11-27-2012, 08:44 AM
What I find fun, is having a match where there is plenty of chemistry between both teams. This means there's no Kirking about, teams, play as a team.

I don't like getting swamped with P2W consoles, spam, tractor spam, siphon spam and all that jazz.

But it is important to me that other people enjoy the match as well, which is why I will try to stay away from using broken consoles or abilities. Can't have much fun if you drive away everyone that you can PvP against. If that makes me a scrub, so be it, at least its way better than being a prick.
[23:35] Horta deals 1738411 (1538303) Toxic Damage to Centurion Engineer with Corrosive Acid.
Captain
# 24
11-27-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by webdeath View Post

A use for every weapon type. Currently it's either: Torps, Tricobalt Mines, DHC's and Turrets or single Beam arrays.
Other mines are definitely viable thanks to the mine revamp, which is something that Cryptic has actually done to improve PvP and I applaud them for it. They even fixed the buggy transphasic cluster torp, which is also now viable in PvP. I've heard single cannons are not horrible with DEM and some RCS's on a cruiser, although I haven't tried myself as I don't fly cruisers. TBR's are a fairly effective weapon and spam deterrent. Dual Beam Banks are amazing for beam overloads. So yeah, there's a lot more than just what you mentioned.
----
@DevolvedOne
Captain
# 25
11-27-2012, 01:40 PM
You mean smoking PvP heal-cruisers in my raptor isn't fun enough ?
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Contact support @ https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask
to show your displeasure over the stealth mail attachment nerf
Empire Veteran
# 26
11-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
You mean smoking PvP heal-cruisers in my raptor isn't fun enough ?
That hits a point a buddy told me.

Fun is so important some have died for it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Empire Veteran
# 27
11-27-2012, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pvehero View Post
I resent this statement! I'm in it entirely for the glory and to secure a front row seat in Sto'vo'kor!
Qa'pla!

For your spirit I will give you mine if they will not take you!
He who laughs last thinks slowest.