Starfleet Veteran
# 1 The Vault mission
11-25-2012, 09:32 AM
The old Vault shuttle mission should be changed to a straight forward shuttle/fighter PvE or PvP (no ships and drop all the calibrate this and that). The objective can be related to the current Tholian threat and stopping them from taking the station. Additionally, a ground map should be developed for the interior of the station involving a joint Tholian-Tal Shiar threat.

More shuttle PvE or PvP can be made for SB24, DS9, Deferi, and New Romulus.
Captain
# 2
11-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Shuttle PVP would be pretty imbalanced, when you have Fighter-type ships that have about the same hull and shields as other shuttles, but with a higher turn rate and the ability to equip cannons.

Plus, how many people actually know that you can equip starship stuff on shuttles? I've got purple Mk XI cannons and a turret on my Fighter, along with a full Mk XI Omega Force set. I wouldn't be surprised to see people show up in their Shuttle-only gear, and then get floored and wonder what was up.
Career Officer
# 3
11-25-2012, 10:47 AM
I would love to see more shuttle missions PvE and PvP.

Like any other ship, the shuttles do need to be cared for. In PvP, I can see people destroying those who use shuttle-only weapons. However, people can replace them with items from the Exchange.

I would love to have a shuttle mission in the atmosphere of a planet--New Romulus, perhaps?
Captain
# 4
11-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velqua View Post
I would love to see more shuttle missions PvE and PvP.

Like any other ship, the shuttles do need to be cared for. In PvP, I can see people destroying those who use shuttle-only weapons. However, people can replace them with items from the Exchange.

I would love to have a shuttle mission in the atmosphere of a planet--New Romulus, perhaps?
I gut my shuttle compleet with fleet gear Mk XII weapons and all all purple I think I would stand a change in battle....