Lieutenant
Hey folks

I'm having trouble getting into a Tau Dewa Red Alert.

I hit the Red Alert logo and jump in to find out it's already completed, then it auto warps me out of there. While I'm waiting to jump out there's a constant stream of people warping in and jumping out just like me.

I've tried getting into a Red Alert almost 10 times now and have never been able to play it.

Is this a bug or something?
Ensign
# 2
11-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes, it's bugged. Yes, they know about it.
Captain
# 3
11-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I've done them a few times, but I have gotten warped out more than once as well.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
# 4
11-25-2012, 05:54 PM
Out of about 20 tries on Holodeck so far, I've gotten in about 3 times. I wish it wouldn't reset your position to the left of the Sector Block in those cases where the session is empty.
Empire Veteran
# 5
11-25-2012, 08:02 PM
Not even once so far.. so I have no idea how it even looks like
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!
Captain
# 6
11-25-2012, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldicephoenix View Post
Not even once so far.. so I have no idea how it even looks like
Lots of Tholians, lots of phased tetryon beams, lots of disruption torpedoes, lots of Tholians, lots of subsystem targetting, lots of dead Borg, lots of Tholians, lots of dead players, lots of tractor beams, lots of Tholians, lots of web nodes and webs, lots of tricobalts from recluse carriers, lots of Tholians...

I think you get the idea.

Oh, and did I mention two Tarantulas, one of which is a named ship that you can get an accolade for killing (provided you kill all 3 of them)? And in case I missed this too, lots of Tholians.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
# 7
11-25-2012, 08:43 PM
I think they pulled but didnot say anything about it I have been trying to do it it since last patchunable to
Career Officer
# 8
11-26-2012, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Lots of Tholians, lots of phased tetryon beams, lots of disruption torpedoes, lots of Tholians, lots of subsystem targetting, lots of dead Borg, lots of Tholians, lots of dead players, lots of tractor beams, lots of Tholians, lots of web nodes and webs, lots of tricobalts from recluse carriers, lots of Tholians...

Oh, and did I mention two Tarantulas, one of which is a named ship that you can get an accolade for killing (provided you kill all 3 of them)? And in case I missed this too, lots of Tholians.
ROFL

and got in once out of about 10 attempts
Commander
# 9
11-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:

Pretty good description xD
I only made it once in it ... out of 20 attempts Of course I had 2 Tarantulas and support camping the spawn point. THAT wasn't very nice of them
Empire Veteran
# 10
11-26-2012, 02:09 AM
Quote:

lol.. thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!