Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 81
12-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
ask cryptic december 2012
Could you post the link up? My forum site is being retarded...
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,265
# 82
12-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Quote:
The Typhoon Class is a dreadnaught that...
It's a battleship, not a dreadnought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereticknight085 View Post
Could you post the link up? My forum site is being retarded...
http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=787991
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 83
12-14-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
It's a battleship, not a dreadnought.



http://sto.perfectworld.com/news/?p=787991
Muchos Gracias.

I have a stupid question: How does one participate in this?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.

Last edited by hereticknight085; 12-14-2012 at 03:10 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,424
# 84
12-14-2012, 03:07 PM
so.. how are we going to persuade them ?

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=463201 <support thread

Last edited by thay8472; 12-14-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 6
# 85
12-14-2012, 03:30 PM
Ya why not.. I wouldn't mind seeing those vessels in game. And klingons therefore need to get a Kvort basically a larger Brel.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 183
# 86
12-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammatroop View Post
Ya why not.. I wouldn't mind seeing those vessels in game. And klingons therefore need to get a Kvort basically a larger Brel.
This!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,202
# 87
12-14-2012, 03:41 PM
+1 for the Jupiter class.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,108
# 88
12-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammatroop View Post
Ya why not.. I wouldn't mind seeing those vessels in game. And klingons therefore need to get a Kvort basically a larger Brel.
I rather them make a brand new KDF ship, instead of a Big BOP that was scaled up and used in TNG for budget reasons.


Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,424
# 89
12-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
+1 for the Jupiter class.
Typhoon first then we'll help you jupiter fans
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 226
# 90
12-14-2012, 03:44 PM
While Typhoons are cool, I'm not sure what else can be done with cruisers boff-wise, especially with the multi-configuration Odyssey out there. I'd say flight deck cruiser, but I'd rather they just gave the Galaxy a hanger myself. It's shuttle bay 1 is easily as big as what's on an Akira after all.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:20 AM.