Lt. Commander
# 11
11-26-2012, 09:59 AM
I once had an Iconian ship appear at the end, once every enemy was destroyed in the Beta Lankal System.

It didn't do anything, it just was there. I tried heading towards it, but it warped away as soon as I moved towards it.
Career Officer
# 12
11-26-2012, 10:05 AM
What??? They showed up?
Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T2.0, Tac 2, Eng 1.5 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1546+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Captain
# 13
11-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingraider View Post
While I've had this happen about every time I've done the patrol, today was the FIRST time I saw the enterprise-f actually saucer separate while its Aquarius was out! it did it right after I did in my fleet explorer. I thought, Hell wish MY Odyssey could use its Aquarius and saucer separate at the same time!
The registry number "NCC-1701" unlocks "cheat mode" for the captain. The chief engineer can break the laws of physics (especially if he complains that he "cannae do it"), it can only be destroyed towards the end of a feature film, the captain effectively outranks all Starfleet Admirals, and can arrange his Bridge Officers however he pleases.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truewarper View Post
What??? They showed up?
I stayed around after the battle because I needed to go through my items because I had gotten too many items and had put a few in the replicator. When I went to check what to throw away and what to sell, a little message popped up, something like "something appeared on our sensors!"

I looked around and saw the iconian ship. Due to me not expecting it to appear, I forgot to take a picture of it.

Still, it was a nice surprise for waiting a few seconds after the battle, I think like 15 seconds or so?