Ensign
# 31
11-26-2012, 10:58 AM
On the ship injury topic; considerably more often then I would like I end up in a party with ships who treat injuries like Pokemon (IE: Have to collect them all). One noted individual I swear his injury bar stretched two inches into my play screen area.

I would really like to see something implemented like a message from starfleet that pops up "Sorry; your ship is not combat ready; please visit a shipyard and/or effect repairs before you can enter event "X"". if someone tries to enter a STF or other multi-player mission with multiple injuries.

Realistically (or as real as STO would get) I am quite sure one would not be allowed by starfleet command to fly repeatedly into combat situations with a ship hanging together by nothing more then stem bolts and wishful thinking.

Players intentionally crippling their teammates by always running with a ship with 10+ injuries on it does not impress me much.
Captain
# 32
11-26-2012, 11:06 AM
I could support an option that allowed everyone on the team to target a leech as an enemy contact once the mission was over. Wouldn't really fix anything, but it would make me feel better.
Survivor of Romulus
# 33
11-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nileight1 View Post
Now it seems that even if someone is in a fleet you don't approve of they should get the boot.
There are griefer fleets

I can of course not name them (against the rules)
but I can describe them

1 is a fleet that goes into fleet actions and sits there ALL day mainly incursion
they don't even fully log in

number 2 is a fleet that exists PURELY to hunt down and spoil the lives of Male orions

number 3 is a fleet that has no purpose other than to harass and pester the Role players

and number 4 on our automatic code 5 list is a fleet that consists ENTIRELY of half naked orion women and is plain bitchy

I do not "boot" them but given the chance I will zero them (blow an enemy ship up next to them)
or leave them down
Career Officer
# 34
11-26-2012, 11:22 AM
i can tell for alot of you have never played wow and yall can talk about abused all day ppl leeching is abused to do most of you think sto is all lil kids because the way yall talk about abused so much yall make the sto player base sound that way

you know why i know it would not be abused because if GM here did there jobs and banned ppl who miss used it you think ppl would keep on few ya but think of this when you in zone chat and you piss some one off are you reported spaming all the time i could easyly report you spaming and you cant talk for up to 24 hours how is that for abused ?
swimwear off risa not fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by macronius View Post
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 35
11-26-2012, 11:25 AM
does anyone over 14 play Wow?
Career Officer
# 36
11-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
does anyone over 14 play Wow?
ya alot lol .......
Quote:
This! Their ability to outdo their own failures is quite impressive. If only this power could be harnessed for good.
Quote:
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.
Survivor of Romulus
# 37
11-26-2012, 11:30 AM
Really?

Well I'll be Janeways Yeoman
Career Officer
# 38
11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Really?

Well I'll be Janeways Yeoman
my step bro is 20 and number 1 player on his server i know my ex g/f is 33 and she plays and loves it more then i did

btw dont let my spelling fool you
Quote:
Quote:
Survivor of Romulus
# 39
11-26-2012, 11:35 AM
My Youngest Godson plays (he is 8) he says its "for babies"
Never played it myself
Career Officer
# 40
11-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Quote:
My Youngest Godson plays (he is 8) he says its "for babies"
Never played it myself
tell that to some of the 60 year olds i know playing it lol i could easily say the same for sto for it dont take much of a brain to play sto
Quote:
Quote: