Lt. Commander
# 31
11-30-2012, 03:08 PM
I want a Tribble that will help protect against Thalaron damage.

Hate that stupid device.
Commander
# 32
11-30-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr View Post
Here's hopping for a Dilithium Tribble that poops a large painful egg
Now that's a GREAT IDEA!!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
11-30-2012, 03:54 PM
Probably we have to wait:

30days24hrs13secs

Make players grind until their eyes bleed or make them pay through the urethra. We don't care how you milk them dry, just make sure that milking them dry until their nipples petrify and fall off is your only goal. Don't deviate from this goal unless you'd rather be on the bread line." - Prime Directive from PWE
Career Officer
# 34
11-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We're hoping to have them out in the near future. Once they're ready to be handed out, we'll make a news post on the front page and post in the forums.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
near fuure for test reward you said we would get at launch of season 7
Career Officer
# 35
11-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Must be something more then a simple tribble this time if its taken this long to get done..

ps.. are you guys sure you have more on you dev team.. seems about the same pace on getting things done around this place?
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Republic Veteran
# 36
11-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Short term memory this player base has....it took a while before we got the rewards from Season 6.

Captain
Has there been anything mentioned of this? I haven't seen anything in the forums or from fellow players in game? Its already been more than two weeks, what gives?
Lieutenant
# 38
12-02-2012, 03:48 PM
I haven't heard anything - but I know from past rewards that it can be more than a month later before you get them.

Right now they're busy working on the Seasonal "winter wonderland" event, putting snow on everything - because they forget that half the world is actually experiencing summer right now...

It typically is a tribble of some kind or, recently, it was an experience bonus pool which bound to character even though we were all...Rear Admirals...so...
Captain
# 39
12-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nixboox View Post
I haven't heard anything - but I know from past rewards that it can be more than a month later before you get them.

Right now they're busy working on the Seasonal "winter wonderland" event, putting snow on everything - because they forget that half the world is actually experiencing summer right now...

It typically is a tribble of some kind or, recently, it was an experience bonus pool which bound to character even though we were all...Rear Admirals...so...
With the start of every season has come the expectation (and announcement of the existence of) a Tribble test reward. When they finish the season update and get ready to launch, the reward should already be ready as well. This should be as hard to understand and accomplish as it has become. I am starting to really come to the belief that the STO team needs a project manager on staff. Heck, even have a guy take a few P. M. classes and buy them Microsoft: Project, it just isn't that hard.
Commander
# 40
12-02-2012, 04:49 PM
It will doubtlessly be a tribble of such strength and rage that no tribble in the past or future will with stand its purring Might.