Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Cryptic Studios Team
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.8

General:
  • Updated New Romulus Mountain Pass - Defeat Tal Shiar Agents mission now completes correctly.
  • The Romulan shuttles are no longer solid white.
    • They upgraded their Ferengi special cloaking device.
      • Unfortunately the new one doesn't cloak at all. Better luck next time, Romulans.
  • The Tau Dewa Radiation Scan Daily is now correctly being offered from the Radiation Radiophysicist in the Staging Area of New Romulus after scanning radiation 10 times.
  • All Gorn ship descriptions in the ship store now accurately display +15 Auxiliary power in the ship store.
    • Previously, they displayed only +10.
    • This is a text change only.
  • The Tier 5 B'rel and Fleet Tier 5 B'rel default weapons are now Mark 10 instead of 8.
  • The Cutting Beam rewarded by the Reputation system is no longer firing from the center of the player's ship.
  • The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.
  • Private queues have been re-enabled.
  • Updated the level range of PvE private queue maps.
    • This affects only those PvE queue maps for which the level can be adjusted.
    • The level of a queue map must be within two of the queue's creator.
    • Players that are more than two levels above the map's level cannot join.
    • For example, if a level 10 player creates a private queue, he can set it to levels 8 through 12.
      • Players level 10 through 14 would be able to join this example queue map.

Last edited by zer0niusrex; 11-28-2012 at 05:26 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
11-28-2012, 05:16 PM
any word on the fix for the common boffs needed to progress fleet upgrades?
STOP THE
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
We planned on doing it next weekend, but then we saw your post and were like, "Dude, we should totally move that up a week! Tee Hee!"
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-28-2012, 05:25 PM
Where's the little tidbit that said you moved the Assimilated Console to Tier 2 of the Omega Reputation system? Because I saw that before you edited + added the last few bullets
Was named Trek17, but still an author.

Last edited by trek21; 11-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Career Officer
# 4
11-28-2012, 05:40 PM
The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.

FINALLY THE GODS CAME THROUGH! ty
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Captain
# 5
11-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Any word on fixing the landscape geometry for the New Romulus waterfall accolade?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 6
11-28-2012, 06:17 PM
Is anything being done with the Epohh tagging bug where you end up with the timer not starting? It seems to happen when you do the mission teamed, and sadly, it can't be dropped.

See thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...01#post6636101

EDIT: Oh, and I hope the "no boff slots" bug on some ships is taken care of as well. I really wouldn't like to end up with non-usable vor'chas on my KDF toons.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 11-28-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Career Officer
# 7
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
ST.25.20121118e.8

General:
  • Updated New Romulus Mountain Pass - Defeat Tal Shiar Agents mission now completes correctly.
  • The Romulan shuttles are no longer solid white.
    • They upgraded their Ferengi special cloaking device.
      • Unfortunately the new one doesn't cloak at all. Better luck next time, Romulans.
  • The Tau Dewa Radiation Scan Daily is now correctly being offered from the Radiation Radiophysicist in the Staging Area of New Romulus after scanning radiation 10 times.
  • All Gorn ship descriptions in the ship store now accurately display +15 Auxiliary power in the ship store.
    • Previously, they displayed only +10.
    • This is a text change only.
  • The Tier 5 B'rel and Fleet Tier 5 B'rel default weapons are now Mark 10 instead of 8.
  • The Cutting Beam rewarded by the Reputation system is no longer firing from the center of the player's ship.
  • The 29th Century Uniforms, Wells for Fed and Korath for KDF, have been released to the Lobi Store, at the price of 200 Lobi Crystals.
  • Updated the level range of PvE private queue maps.
    • This affects only those PvE queue maps for which the level can be adjusted.
    • The level of a queue map must be within two of the queue's creator.
    • Players that are more than two levels above the map's level cannot join.
    • For example, if a level 10 player creates a private queue, he can set it to levels 8 through 12.
      • Players level 10 through 14 would be able to join this example queue map.
Keep the patches and fixes coming
Click to visit Subspace-Radio
Twitter | Blog | Original Join Date: Dec 2007 | Gaming Setup | Raptr Profile | Gamer DNA
The opinions expressed in my posts are my own views and do not reflect on any other entity(s) or person(s) I may or may not represent at the time.
Commander
# 8
11-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Ha! The cutting beam got fixed, wasn't really expecting that to happen.

Also tried the thing that shall not be spoken of and it didnt seem to happen. Some one else give it a shot and see how it goes.

Last edited by hroothvitnir; 11-28-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Career Officer
# 9
11-28-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Double yay?!

Click the signature to enter a world of wonder!
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
11-28-2012, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the patches!

But I can't believe that the Boff Contribution Bug for Fleet Project isn't fixed.

===== Screenshot ======

This is going to hold up our T4 Military upgrade for over a week now!

Here is the last post by Borticus

Quote:
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=39

I've tracked down the issue at hand. It stems from not all Bridge Officers sharing the same defining config files.

So, while these projects are set up to accept generic Boffs of the associated types, those Boffs are only currently obtained thru receiving a "Failure" outcome on Duty Officer assignments that recruit that species of Boff. The ones purchased at stores, or received from mission completion, are different config files, even though they share the same Display names. Therefore they cannot be used for these projects at this time.

We'll be updating the Projects to accept a wider range of Bridge Officers (hopefully encompassing all possibilities), and should have that fix in next week's patch.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
www.bushrangers.net

Last edited by jkstocbr; 11-29-2012 at 06:01 PM.