Rihannsu
# 121
11-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredenburg
So why should I exspect you guys to care about What the PLAYERS want.
This player wants his fleet Excelsior, and doesn't really care for getting a Sovvy at all. And so do most of the people in my fleet.

To each their own, but speak for yourself. I won't bemoan others getting what they want, learn to do the same. You'd be telling us to stop complaining if the situation was reversed. I do, however, agree that the turn rate should be better!

I also must agree that the B'Rel would benefit much more from an extra tac console

Any ETA on the 29th century uniforms?

Last edited by skonn; 11-28-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Captain
# 122
11-28-2012, 02:04 PM
5x fleet module's for the fleet Excelsior ? , sorry but what a rip off
Rihannsu
# 123
11-28-2012, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
5x fleet module's for the fleet Excelsior ? , sorry but what a rip off
The Excelsior and B'rel come with a build-in ability, not a console so tell me why would they cost less that Fleet version of ships that come with consoles?

Thinking about it, it still creates a issue for the Galaxy-X since it comes with BOTH a build-in ability (Phaser Lance) and a console (Cloak) they cannot just up the cost of fleet modules.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 124
11-28-2012, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertcrayven View Post
So, still no fix planned for the epic fail graphics BSOD so many of us are having?
Our graphics guys have reached out to Intel, as it appears to be a bad driver issue. While we work with them, as a workaround you may want to roll back your drivers, that seems to fix it for most people.
Empire Veteran
# 125
11-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Our graphics guys have reached out to Intel, as it appears to be a bad driver issue. While we work with them, as a workaround you may want to roll back your drivers, that seems to fix it for most people.
This is one issue that doesn't seem to be fault of Cryptic any problem with drivers usually they tell you to upgrade to the newest model they have LOL and sometimes it still doesn't fix it.
Career Officer
# 126
11-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Anyone reaching out to Nvidia for the graphics issues, today marks the 4th beta drivers in a row with the same graphics errors.
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 127
11-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperiousspaced View Post
Zero a question if i may.

Do we have to dismiss and reclaim the excelsior to get the Tau Dawa sector to show up in it's transwarp locations.
'Cause when i went on tribble to check me excel out it wasn't showing up.

Also i hope this is the right spot for this, if not i apologize.
Yes, you will have to reclaim a new Excelsior to get the Tau Dewa Transwarp.
Lieutenant
# 128
11-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farktoid5000 View Post
Yes, you will have to reclaim a new Excelsior to get the Tau Dewa Transwarp.
thanks for the reply farktoid.
Captain
# 129
11-28-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0niusrex View Post
Thank you for the update on this issue, even if it's a wait and see thing for now.

Sadly the driver rollback did not seem to help me so I guess for now I just wait. I am new to the game pretty much but have been following this issue because I like what I did see and would like to play more, and for now all I am really able to do is play around with DOFF, because trying any missions makes my computer cry. I hope you can find a solution soon.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 130
11-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Thank you for the update on this issue, even if it's a wait and see thing for now.

Sadly the driver rollback did not seem to help me so I guess for now I just wait. I am new to the game pretty much but have been following this issue because I like what I did see and would like to play more, and for now all I am really able to do is play around with DOFF, because trying any missions makes my computer cry. I hope you can find a solution soon.
We hope to find one soon too! I know a few people have posted possible workarounds in the tech support forums. You may try looking there to see if any suggestions made by others work for you--sometimes changing some graphics settings can help.