Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 78
make a friggin set paramiter and stick to it. one day a mission qualifys the next it doesnt. half the missions are total crap you get half or more thru one and then stuck because it dosnt work and you cant progress. so you wasted ton of time for nothing. all because cryptic wants to make a buck. just put it back like it was please you have already jearked up enough stuff do you realy need to crap on every aspect of this game. i love sto and was happy with the quick officer reports and before you spew your "It was an exployt" pat line it was there for what 3 seasons and all of a sudden its a problem BULL and you know it. you just wanted to kill it congrats its dead. i wont do them. i wont have things to contribute to starbase anymore. the dill market crashing so wont buy a drop of zen cause cant get any dill for it. why dont you hire a professinal to help you dip's make an ecconomy that works. your lets try this, and that, and back track on those and decrese somthing here and increes the cost here and if everyone leaves will say oopsie method is totaly annoying.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 67
# 2
11-26-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
make a friggin set paramiter and stick to it. one day a mission qualifys the next it doesnt. half the missions are total crap you get half or more thru one and then stuck because it dosnt work and you cant progress. so you wasted ton of time for nothing. all because cryptic wants to make a buck. just put it back like it was please you have already jearked up enough stuff do you realy need to crap on every aspect of this game. i love sto and was happy with the quick officer reports and before you spew your "It was an exployt" pat line it was there for what 3 seasons and all of a sudden its a problem BULL and you know it. you just wanted to kill it congrats its dead. i wont do them. i wont have things to contribute to starbase anymore. the dill market crashing so wont buy a drop of zen cause cant get any dill for it. why dont you hire a professinal to help you dip's make an ecconomy that works. your lets try this, and that, and back track on those and decrese somthing here and increes the cost here and if everyone leaves will say oopsie method is totaly annoying.
Trying to read this made me dizzy, and confused. You owe me a beer.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 861
# 3
11-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Paragraphs are your friend.

Also, yes they do need more of a defined parameter for what qualifies and what does not.

On the note of bugged missions, this is normal for now. Every season update breaks Foundry missions, though the Foundry editor is still disabled so authors cannot repair their missions. This is why Foundry ratings are still disabled so as to prevent people, who haven't read and understood that there are problems out-with the authors control, giving a bad rating for something that can't be helped.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 77
# 4
11-26-2012, 03:21 PM
I for one have quit doing the "Investigate Officer Reports" mission. So has everyone I know. I simply do not have the time to spend 40 minutes to an hour apiece on three separate missions just for 1440 dilithium. But, this is the way they want it, so what can you do? Since they took the Dilithium reward away from B'Tran, my daily take is down almost 3,000.

I've been playing this game almost religiously since January. I enjoyed the game so much I became a subscriber, to support the game. I recently took advantage of the sale on the Lifetime Subscription and bought it. But for the first time, I am demoralized playing this game. Grinding for dilithium was about the only thing for an end-game player to do and it seems like you don't want us doing that now.

Come on, guys. Throw us a bone here. If you want to take away the Officer Reports missions, at least give us B'Tran back. You don't want us to run it the same time as Explore Strange New Worlds? Fine! No problem! It can't be that hard for you to keep those missions separate.

Just something from a once-enthusiastic player.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 78
# 5 sorry
11-26-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerstickman View Post
Trying to read this made me dizzy, and confused. You owe me a beer.
hyper active girl with bad red bull habit LOL thats how i talk too LOL
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,764
# 6
11-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerstickman View Post
Trying to read this made me dizzy, and confused. You owe me a beer.
Someone mention beer? Marzen, IPA, stout?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Ensign
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 21
# 7
11-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainmarvelush View Post
I for one have quit doing the "Investigate Officer Reports" mission. So has everyone I know. I simply do not have the time to spend 40 minutes to an hour apiece on three separate missions just for 1440 dilithium. But, this is the way they want it, so what can you do? Since they took the Dilithium reward away from B'Tran, my daily take is down almost 3,000.

I've been playing this game almost religiously since January. I enjoyed the game so much I became a subscriber, to support the game. I recently took advantage of the sale on the Lifetime Subscription and bought it. But for the first time, I am demoralized playing this game. Grinding for dilithium was about the only thing for an end-game player to do and it seems like you don't want us doing that now.

Come on, guys. Throw us a bone here. If you want to take away the Officer Reports missions, at least give us B'Tran back. You don't want us to run it the same time as Explore Strange New Worlds? Fine! No problem! It can't be that hard for you to keep those missions separate.

Just something from a once-enthusiastic player.
I've been substituting the Daily Defari/Breen missions, they're fairly easy even on elite and relatively quick since you don't have to leave the map sector, probably 20-30 min to do all three combined.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:15 AM.