Captain
# 1 Started seccond Gear
11-29-2012, 06:56 AM
I started Tier 2 for Romulean and Borg, now you ask the player to give for all 4 options to grind all to gether let say 60,000 dill X 4 times thats about 240.000 dill.
Once again what you guys are smoking over there because you might have fun but we as player do not see the fun about this !!!

Let me explain you have 4 quees each quee they ask you to stort 10.000 dill thats 4 times so you need 40.000 dill probely 6x times to complete the tier 2 !!!

You can't buy it with real money so you have to grind you know how much grinding that is ?? And you have to grind for your starbase and embasy if the devs that call fun they realy have no idea what fun is these days .
I'm try to play a game all I do is grind you rather should stop make ships delete them all and give us a mining ship because thats all we do these days .

Maybe let us buy dill outside the game so we can do these projects because this is outrages .....

If you want to comment please do this without harsh languance or be rude, thank you

Last edited by kirk2390; 11-29-2012 at 06:59 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
I started Tier 2 for Romulean and Borg, now you ask the player to give for all 4 options to grind all to gether let say 60,000 dill X 4 times thats about 240.000 dill.
Once again what you guys are smoking over there because you might have fun but we as player do not see the fun about this !!!

Let me explain you have 4 quees each quee they ask you to stort 10.000 dill thats 4 times so you need 40.000 dill probely 6x times to complete the tier 2 !!!

You can't buy it with real money so you have to grind you know how much grinding that is ?? And you have to grind for your starbase and embasy if the devs that call fun they realy have no idea what fun is these days .
I'm try to play a game all I do is grind you rather should stop make ships delete them all and give us a mining ship because thats all we do these days .

Maybe let us buy dill outside the game so we can do these projects because this is outrages .....

If you want to comment please do this without harsh languance or be rude, thank you
i like grind.. because grind keeps me playing and not being bored when i stand on the top of my mountain with all the best of everything and nothing left to accomplish.
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Except you don't have to do all the upgrade projects. I might eventually unlock all the romulan/omega gear, but for right now, I only need/want the cutting beam, new romulan console, etc. Just skip all the projects except for the ones you need, then go back and do them later, if you want. Besides, there's no point in unlocking X/XI gear when you can wait a a couple tiers and get XII.
Captain
# 4
11-29-2012, 07:10 AM
Hmm, I don't quite understand your first part, but I take it you are saying that you want to grind for 4 toons? Is that correct? Just confirming. I'm not too sure what requires 60k dilithium though, as I haven't needed that much to level up yet, and I'm halfway through level 2.

Also, for your second paragraph, I take it you mean you need 10k dilithium for each item you want to get?

Well, as for buying dilithium, that is certainly possible. What you have to do is:

1. Buy ZEN
2. Put the ZEN that you have purchased into the Dilithium Exchange. You access this via the drop-down menu at the lower-right corner of your minimap in game. This allows you to swap the ZEN you purchased with other players' Dilithium.
Career Officer
# 5
11-29-2012, 07:19 AM
too your third complaint there, you can buy it with real money - just buy zen, then sell it for Dil on the exchange. Of course that also means you'll just be grinding for it in real life at your job, then in the game.
Captain
# 6 zzzzzzzzzz
11-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmousex View Post
too your third complaint there, you can buy it with real money - just buy zen, then sell it for Dil on the exchange. Of course that also means you'll just be grinding for it in real life at your job, then in the game.
Are you sleeping or what ever tried the exchange ??

10 Zen gives you only 1300 slightly more dillithium !!

I have to buy over 40 euro's in zen to do the projects or grind all day but I have work and a famely so I do not have the time to sit all evening behind the computer.

Greets
Commander
# 7
11-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirk2390 View Post
...now you ask the player to give for all 4 options to grind all to gether...
I think the key thing here is "options". These are optional. You don't need to do them.
You've going to have to make some choices.
Captain
# 8
11-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scurry5 View Post
Hmm, I don't quite understand your first part, but I take it you are saying that you want to grind for 4 toons? Is that correct? Just confirming. I'm not too sure what requires 60k dilithium though, as I haven't needed that much to level up yet, and I'm halfway through level 2.

Also, for your second paragraph, I take it you mean you need 10k dilithium for each item you want to get?

Well, as for buying dilithium, that is certainly possible. What you have to do is:

1. Buy ZEN
2. Put the ZEN that you have purchased into the Dilithium Exchange. You access this via the drop-down menu at the lower-right corner of your minimap in game. This allows you to swap the ZEN you purchased with other players' Dilithium.
You have four options in one tier in tier two they ask in all four options 10.000 dillithium. you have to do this 6 times to complete the tier so thats about 120.000 dillithium to grind or get with real money thats over 40 euro's !!!
I'm not that grazy to spend that much real money on the game .
Also I don't have the time to sit that long at a computer I have my work and famely they should start thinking about these people too.
Captain
# 9
11-29-2012, 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyrecce View Post
I think the key thing here is "options". These are optional. You don't need to do them.
You've going to have to make some choices.
They are needed sir otherwise you can not continue the build
Captain
# 10 I wonder
11-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Why they put dillitium in the game yes probely to make more money if not it is that they are to lazy make new stuff so you grind and grind before you finish they put in a new system where you might grind for ours and ours to come ....

And there are a lot off young people playing this game after study they might sit for 3 to 4 ours but the older people can't do this they have a job and a famely they can't sit for ours behind a computer to grind .

Let's say you play the borg at normal that's 480 dill you have to play this a 17 times to get 10.000 dillithium I don't know about the rest but this is noncense you don't play the same mission over and over again with the risk you earn nothing because players might leave so you forced to leave too, plus the fact you can only mine 8.000 dillithium a day so that wont work either.

If they would ask me once to grind 1.000 dillithium thats allright but see here, my fleet wants for the starbase 200.000 Dillithium, for the embasy another 75.000 Dillitium, and for the Romulean and Borg projects another 10.000 that you probely have to repeat 6 times. They must think we don't have annything else to do in real life.....

Last edited by kirk2390; 11-29-2012 at 08:09 AM.