Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,759
# 21
11-28-2012, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captjamjamz View Post
Well, that's not true at all.
I can't speak for the Jem Hadar Destroyer or the Ferengi D'Kora, but I know for a fact that the Cardassian Galor got a brand new model update when it was to be lock box material.

I suspect you're just trying to throw people off the scent.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,987
# 22
11-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisoverlord View Post
Oh come on, the Breen are a Winter People... they are perfect for a Christmas SlotMachine
You know, I heard it's actually quite pleasant on Breen. Why they wear the suits, no one can say...
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,759
# 23
11-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
You know, I heard it's actually quite pleasant on Breen. Why they wear the suits, no one can say...
That's just a rumour stated by Weyoun.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,032
# 24
11-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captjamjamz View Post
Not saying anything about that, just saying that we do update old ships regularly, without any intent to sell them. You'll just have to sit tight and wait for specifics on the winter-update to put an end to the speculation.
Ok Ok

...
BUT
If there was one Breen ship that you REALLY wanted to make Player so people can enjoy, which would it be?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Registered: Oct/2009 , LTS : Feb/2011
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 27
# 25
11-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captjamjamz View Post
Geometry updates include far too many ships to count, most of them being NPC updates & fixes. Usually when I go in to fix a bug related to something simple, I try to take some extra time and pretty-up the geometry. Sometimes this is for ships we sell, sometimes not.
Latest examples the many of the NPC capitol ships/dreadnoughts you might see in some of your Starbase-related missions, and some of the NPC fighters.


I hope there is a bug with the Steamrunner soon then

The nacelles would look so much better if the hull had cowels covering the nacelles (like they are armor) instead of just having the nacelles clip through the hull.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 953
# 26
11-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captjamjamz View Post
Not saying anything about that, just saying that we do update old ships regularly, without any intent to sell them. You'll just have to sit tight and wait for specifics on the winter-update to put an end to the speculation.
For sure but you know I mean Breen are cold and winter is cold... so you know

Thot Claus is coming to Starbase 71!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 147
# 27
11-28-2012, 10:44 AM
It wont b the breen. It will b Andorian because the andorian ship is due out some time in the next month or so
*Me*Why don't you just step away from the weapons console. You and I both know that you couldn't hit that cube, even if it was right in front of us.
*Junior Tactical Officer* But sir the cube IS right in front of us.
*Me* EXACTLY! Its right in front of us and you still missed it! Just step away from the console.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,759
# 28
11-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshl7889 View Post
It wont b the breen. It will b Andorian because the andorian ship is due out some time in the next month or so
It's more likely to be a Breen ship than an Andorian ship.

Whatever ship they choose has to be use-able by both FED and KDF players. Having an Andorian ship use-able by KDF players just wouldn't make any sense. The Andorians are members of Starfleet, not the Klingon Defence Force.

The Andorian Ship is coming, but it'll be FED only, and not related to the Christmas Theme.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,122
# 29
11-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
You know, I heard it's actually quite pleasant on Breen. Why they wear the suits, no one can say...
Read the Typhon Pact novels as its explained on one of those quite well ... Love their version of the Breen.

Smoke and mirrors ... smoke and mirrors ...

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,759
# 30
11-28-2012, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genhauk View Post
Read the Typhon Pact novels as its explained on one of those quite well ... Love their version of the Breen.
Could you elaborate here? I'm quite interested.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 PM.