Captain
# 21
11-27-2012, 01:26 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Perfect World Entertainment Community Rules and Policies . ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-27-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Career Officer
# 22
11-27-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonfl View Post
That would be an epic thread
heh... but very short lived.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Commander
# 23
11-27-2012, 01:35 PM
Guys, guys, guys!

You're forgetting what Borticus said about a week ago.

"....enjoy it!" -Borticus

It did take an entire season for them to fix it the last time around. Expect no less than that.

But, I think we're all familiar with each other to a point where it's somewhat doubtful that those that are in this close knit community won't be going around doing that stuff to each other. Right? right? lol...
Captain
# 24
11-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxottoman View Post
Guys, guys, guys!

You're forgetting what Borticus said about a week ago.

"....enjoy it!" -Borticus

It did take an entire season for them to fix it the last time around. Expect no less than that.

But, I think we're all familiar with each other to a point where it's somewhat doubtful that those that are in this close knit community won't be going around doing that stuff to each other. Right? right? lol...
Actually, it took nearly 2 years. And it required the STOked guys showing it to a dev during a podcast, much to the dev's amazement (he had no idea, even though we'd been submitting bug reports/forum threads and endured half the community being perma-banned trying to get acknowledgement on the issue), before they did anything about it.
Empire Veteran
# 25
11-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickngo View Post
No, but I foresee a sudden outcry from the Fed-side demanding "Shirtless" as an option for male toons...

after all, if you want a chippendale toon, make a male Orion and skin him "Light" in coloration (there isn't, apparently, a decent 'brown' colour available to the species...)

which, of course, goes right back to "If you want Smexy, you GOTTA go Klink". We have the best looking women, AND best looking men...
Too late.. Somebody already asked for the Khan-look. That whole chest framed look.

Not a good fleshy brown color? Sounds like the Crayola issue all over again. :-P

Though I must agree the KDF side foes look better.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
Captain
# 26
11-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Honestly, I don't see myself lasting much longer. They've continued to produce a garbage product and lie about non-stop for years now.

I'll probably head to EvE for a bit until:

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

comes out.

I may even buy in to have accesss to alpha and beta testing. Maybe alpha will be ready in a year from now.
Lt. Commander
# 27
11-27-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p2wsucks View Post
Honestly, I don't see myself lasting much longer. They've continued to produce a garbage product and lie about non-stop for years now.

I'll probably head to EvE for a bit until:

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/

comes out.

I may even buy in to have accesss to alpha and beta testing. Maybe alpha will be ready in a year from now.
I'll definitely see you there. I want to invest, but I'm thinking I want the hornet for pew and that is a 125 or 135 dollar wager.

EDIT: Sorry, all. I didn't want to close this thread down, but there were some posts that just required me to. Voldy *should* be nuked by the next patch, the goal is to have queues up this week, and I don't recall the insignia clipping incident, but that may be before my time working here (and I don't recall it as a player since CB, but maybe?). ~BranFlakes

Last edited by pwebranflakes; 11-27-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Closed Thread