Former PWE Community Team Lead
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,046
# 1 MMOBomb.com Interviews dStahl
11-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Executive Producer Daniel Stahl recently sat down to talk to MMOBomb.com about Season 7. Click the link below to read the interview now.


Link to the interview.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 441
# 2
11-26-2012, 06:37 PM
His final question response was....well, cryptic.
****
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,231
# 3
11-26-2012, 06:49 PM
Nice read, nothing new and juicy though.
Federation Bushrangers
Federation & Imperial Bushrangers
Looking for an Australian/New Zealand fleet?
Sign up here:
www.bushrangers.net
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,155
# 4
11-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Old news, but thanks anyway.
Say NO to mandatory Arc!
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 859
# 5
11-26-2012, 07:28 PM
with all these interviews how does he get any work done at cryptic ?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 855
# 6
11-26-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
with all these interviews how does he get any work done at cryptic ?
Who says he does? (based on his past performance)

Things are certainly looking up, but that doesn't excuse past mistakes.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 859
# 7
11-27-2012, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meurik View Post
Who says he does? (based on his past performance)

Things are certainly looking up, but that doesn't excuse past mistakes.
lol but i have only been playing sto since march of this year but to me he says one thing and does another , and with all the dilithium sinks lately i dont trust him nowdays and take everything with a pinch of salt . dont get me wrong i love sto but do not trust cryptic as much as i used to
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 750
# 8
11-27-2012, 05:20 AM
I don't like the blatant lie Dan's spinning about the reputation system being an "alternate advancement system for level 50 captains".

How hard is it to be honest: The reputation system is the only advancement system for level 50 captains.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,417
# 9
11-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulleatherjacket View Post
I don't like the blatant lie Dan's spinning about the reputation system being an "alternate advancement system for level 50 captains".

How hard is it to be honest: The reputation system is the only advancement system for level 50 captains.
Well, it's an alternative to leveling, which makes it an alternative for Cryptic.

A "lateral advancement system" might be more accurate.

And I suspect rank increases may be handled similarly.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 750
# 10
11-27-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoleviathan99 View Post
Well, it's an alternative to leveling, which makes it an alternative for Cryptic.
Then like Cryptic, you also do not get the point.

It'd be an alternative to leveling if we had access to it below level 50. At level 50, there is no more leveling. If there is no leveling and only the rep system once you hit 50, then it makes more sense to say that the rep system is an alternaitve to nothing.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:25 AM.