Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Captain
Seems like everyone wants to get into the new Star Wars film. You have Ewan McGregor wanting to Reprise Obi-Wan Kenobi Role, and Samuel L. Jackson just wants a role in the new film. Be it as Mace living or die, or whatever from what I read from him. lol

Might be cool to see Mace Windu back, seeing how we really don't know what happened to him, when he was shot out the window.

As quoted by Jackson: "I can come back as one-armed or a one-handed Jedi that's still around that didn't actually die," he said. "I could do that or be a ghost hologram. I don't care!"

You can read the whole thing here:

http://news.yahoo.com/samuel-l-jacks...GI5NDY-;_ylv=3
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
12-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Jackson is nothing but a foul mouthed hack. He was miscast as Mace Windu. I don't see how Ewan could come back as Kenobi, though. These new Star Wars movies seem like a bad idea.
Vice Admiral Corris Sprint (@sprint01)
Commanding Officer - 26th Fleet [RP]
Star Trek: Praetorian Official Website
Captain
# 3
12-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Obi-wan is DEAD, and I don't know enough about the extended universe to comment on the mace windu character, but I'd have to say no to both.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Both are Dead

and obiwan is old and dead as well
Captain
# 5
12-10-2012, 11:20 AM
Meh, Jackson is a Star Wars fan. He asked (begged?) to be in the movies, so I'm not surprised he wants back in.

I say let him have it. His rep wasn't ruined (in my opinion) for his participation in the travesty that was Episodes 1-3.
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol

Solaris build - Veritatum Liquido Cernene
Career Officer
# 6
12-10-2012, 12:10 PM
I could imagine a really nice flashback scene with those two. Maybe from R2's memories?
I miss my _.
Captain
# 7
12-10-2012, 12:24 PM
No reason why Mace couldn't come back (although he'd be pretty old...) his departure from RotS shouldn't've been fatal, afterall, he only lost a hand, and was a considerable height up in the senate building... No reason he couldn't've come too during his fall and then used his Jedi training to lessen his fall/crashland in a speeder Leeloo-style
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Obi wan and Yoda are the last two Jedi in the Galaxy in a new hope

Mace is long dead
Career Officer
# 9
12-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Short of appearing either as Ghosts, or in Flashbacks, I'm not sure I want to see either of them back. They'd be seriously old now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Obi wan and Yoda are the last two Jedi in the Galaxy in a new hope
What about the Jedi on the Outer Rim? They were mentioned in Revenge of the Sith. I find it hard to believe they were all tracked down and killed.
Captain
# 10
12-10-2012, 12:58 PM
It's a shame because Ewan McGregor was the saving grace of the PT.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.