Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Starfleet Veteran
Fleet advanced heavy cruiser retrofit cost 5 fleet-modules, i have the advanced heavy cruiser retrofit from the z/c-store. Please fix it. In the patch-notes it said it will cost me only 1.
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Career Officer
# 2
11-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1970 View Post
Fleet advanced heavy cruiser retrofit cost 5 fleet-modules, i have the advanced heavy cruiser retrofit from the z/c-store. Please fix it. In the patch-notes it said it will cost me only 1.
What Vendor are you using??? I just purchased a Fleet Excelsior this afternoon from the ESD Ship Vendor, and it only cost my 1 Fleet-Module
Captain
# 3
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
How did you obtain the Advanced Heavy Cruiser Retrofit? If you got it from a Veteran Token rather than a C-Store purchase, it probably doesn't count.
Career Officer
# 4
11-30-2012, 08:01 PM
I had the exact same problem today. I've been excitedly waiting for my Fleet Excelsior since news broke out and bought my single fleet module immediately. After all, its my favourite ship not just in Star Trek, but in all of sci fi.

I purchased my Excelsior Retrofit the day it came out, way back in Season 2. So imagine my anxiety when the Fleet shipyard was saying I needed 5 fleet modules. Its not a matter of money, I'd gladly pay for the modules if that is the correct price. But we were told that one is all that is needed, so it was a matter of principle.

Then I remembered that 90% of the time with these things, and the Tau Dewa transwarp issue is a bit of a hint, is you need to discharge your existing Excelsior Retrofit, and claim a new one. The system would somehow then recognize that your Excelsior Retrofit was indeed a C-store purchased one (not through emblems).

Hence I was able to purchase my Fleet Excelsior and dang! She is as beautiful as ever, especially with the Fleet skin!!!

So to summarize, if you already have an existing Excelsior Retrofit, bought from the C-store:

1) Discharge it first (after removing all its gear)

2) Claim the Excelsior Retrofit in the C-store

3) Buy the Fleet Excelsior with one Fleet Module
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91865899000&type=sigpic&dateline=13413  71862

Last edited by queetz; 11-30-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 5
12-01-2012, 01:19 AM
Make sure you own the RA C store Excelsior. The Commander level C store ship doesn't count.

Join Date: December 2009 - Alliance Central Command - boq botlhra'ghom
Career Officer
# 6
12-01-2012, 01:35 AM
@queetz: Thanks a lot for this hint. Works fine
Ensign
# 7
12-01-2012, 11:11 AM
I have the same problem. I purchased the Retrofit when it first came out. I know that I purchased it because it shows up in the Zen store as being available to be claimed by other characters that I've set up. It is now saying that I have to buy 5 ship modules. Cryptic/PWE please fix.