Starfleet Veteran
A month or so back I received a discount code by email for 15% Bonus ZEN on my next ZEN purchase. I didn't need any ZEN then, so I saved it until now. I want to get the set of 3 Multipurpose Science Vessels, and would like to use the code.

I tried entering the code online but it gives me this message:

* Please enter a valid coupon code.
The coupon code you entered is NOT tied to this account.

Is the code expired or something? Because that would really suck. Is there any way I can get the 15% bonus? I can provide my code if necessary.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiyama317 View Post
A month or so back I received a discount code by email for 15% Bonus ZEN on my next ZEN purchase. I didn't need any ZEN then, so I saved it until now. I want to get the set of 3 Multipurpose Science Vessels, and would like to use the code.

I tried entering the code online but it gives me this message:

* Please enter a valid coupon code.

Is the code expired or something? Because that would really suck. Is there any way I can get the 15% bonus? I can provide my code if necessary.
Please check your original email as there should be an expiration date listed. For more assistance, please email customerservice@perfectworld.com or file a billing support ticket through the link in my sig.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
11-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Oh okay I see it. (D'oh!)

Thanks!
Ensign
# 4
11-12-2013, 02:27 PM
It looks like that i have the same issue...
it says:

Please enter a valid coupon code.

(the german message is saying a total different thing, that it is tied to this account - still in red tough)

The Mail also says (caution, weird alien language ahead):
Bitte beachte, dass du diesen Code vor Donnerstag, den 28. November, benutzen solltest, da er danach ung?ltig wird. Er kann nur mit dem Account verwendet werden, der mit dieser E-Mail-Adresse angemeldet ist.

Please use the Code before Thursday 28th Nov because its going to expire after that date. It only can used with account who uses the same e-mail address to log in....

And this is my only account in STO.

Edit: oh sorry, this Post was from 2012.. now its 2013 but the Problem still seems to exist. Sorry for reactivation such old posting.

Edit2: Weired. Now it seems to work, but i don't know why...

Last edited by hunterhamburg; 11-12-2013 at 02:33 PM.