Lieutenant
# 1 Rep Project Resetting???
11-28-2012, 07:38 PM
So Monday night I activated all of the following Rep projects -

Romulus
Support Colonization Efforts - Activated (fully filled)
Send Supplies to New Romulus - Activated (fully filled)

IN QUEUE
Support Colonization Efforts

Omega
File situation Report on Borg - Activated (fully filled)
Submit Research - Activated (fully filled)
Elite Special Task Force Completion - Left Empty

IN QUEUE
File situation Report on Borg

Yesterday night I logged in and checked, all of the projects were going fine...

Today I logged in expecting all of my projects should be done and the 2 in Queue to be moved over....

Romulus
Support Colonization Efforts -(COMPLETED (Support Colonization Efforts moved over from Queue)
Send Supplies to New Romulus - HALF FULL OF SUPPLIES (should have been empty as nothing was queued

NOTHING IN QUEUE

Omega
File situation Report on Borg - EMPTY (never completed the project in queue should have been moved here)
Submit Research - EMPTY - Never completed (no project should have been here)
Elite Special Task Force Completion - EMPTY

IN QUEUE
File situation Report on Borg (should have been moved from Queued into activated)

Also all of my projects have been ran in tandem I should have the same amount of XP between both Omega and Romulan...however
Romulan is at 25,200
Borg is at 23,205

Also I never leave the projects half full, I fill them up right away.

Both Borg and Romulan should be at /around 26,000 and I am out the Marks/Expertise and items as the timers reset....(well minus the one that was half full)

Last edited by liquidraven26; 11-28-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 2
11-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Did they reset or did a new project get slotted in? I can see where there might be confusion; since it's possible to slot the same project to each slot twice, you might log in and see both empty. However, the XP should be granted. So they should not 'reset', but instead finish and switch over to the new ones. But, if you out the 2K one in both "next project" slots, only one would get slotted since you can only do one 2K project at a time.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 3
11-28-2012, 07:45 PM
Reset
2 of the projects had nothing queued they should have had nothing slotted after it finished

1 project was half full will supplies already - when I logged in if it had been previously queued it should have been empty. I fill all of the requirements right away, I never leave them half full.

Last edited by liquidraven26; 11-28-2012 at 08:06 PM.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 4
11-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidraven26 View Post
Reset
2 of the projects had nothing queued they should have had nothing slotted after it finished

1 project was half full will supplies already
I have never heard of it resetting/ only having half after you inputted items. Were you by chance looking on Tribble and not Holodeck? Or accidentally set projects on Tribble then went to look at them on Holodeck?

For more assistance, please see this thread on how to request GM support: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Lieutenant
# 5
11-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
I have never heard of it resetting/ only having half after you inputted items. Were you by chance looking on Tribble and not Holodeck? Or accidentally set projects on Tribble then went to look at them on Holodeck?

For more assistance, please see this thread on how to request GM support: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=267893

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=

Help ticket filed
Also nope, have not been on tribble since betaweekend so not that.

Last edited by liquidraven26; 11-28-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Survivor of Remus
# 6
11-29-2012, 08:43 AM
I also had this issue my mission was an hour away from being done I log in 2 hours later and it was complete and done got the xp but the next mission was half way complete also
Lieutenant
# 7
11-29-2012, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack12c View Post
I also had this issue my mission was an hour away from being done I log in 2 hours later and it was complete and done got the xp but the next mission was half way complete also

See I did not get the xp at all except for the 1 that did register as completed.
One went back to being half full of supplies and no longer going (should have completed as it had been going/started at the same time)
Two more had been reset, nothing in them(should have completed as it had been going/started at the same time)

My XP should have been
Romulan is at 26,200
Borg is at 26,205

but it is
Romulan is at 25,200
Borg is at 23,205