Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
OMEGA and MACO accolade bugged, completed all the necessary accolades to unlock maco elite commander and omega force shadow operative but they did not unlock. Submitted in game bug report and have not recieved any response in a month.
Ensign
# 2 same problem
11-29-2012, 09:05 AM
you know what? on my kdf char. i completed my honor guard elite and honor guard commander accolades but my elite commander accolade wont register... I submitted a bug report and they just responded a week later saying other important issues are being handled and gm's have no authority to fix this problem... seriously... what are they here for...?
Ensign
# 3
11-30-2012, 09:39 AM
Same here. I've recently completed the MACO Elite Commander accolade (after a lot of effort!). I already have the Omega Force Operative accolade and yet the Shadow operative accolade has yet to trigger despite fulfilling the criteria.

I've submitted a ticket and I'm still waiting for a response (Ticket #1,431,705 if any devs happen to be reading).

Whilst I appreciate that there are more significant bugs to be resolved at the moment particularly after the recent season release, I don't think its unreasonable to at the very least respond to the ticket. Some of the costume unlocks at Tier 5 reputation hinge on possessing these accolades. As the team at Cryptic have put this as a part of the reputation system, it would be extremely disappointing if this wasn't resolved.
Ensign
# 4
12-01-2012, 02:17 PM
us three must be the only ones in the game with this bug... Ive asked around in zone chats and all but no one knows anything about it... which means it wont be fixed..
Ensign
# 5
12-02-2012, 10:13 AM
I have heard of others with this same problem but I'm not sure if they've filed tickets to highlight the issue.

As more people reach the top of the reputation system it's got to become more evident that there is a bug to be resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 6
12-17-2012, 11:22 AM
I have the problem on one of my toons. He got the missing optional after season 7 was launched and I'm pretty sure that the new set of rules they imposed with the rep system messed up the accolades.

I've submitted a ticket but I haven't received a reply yet. And I'm not hopeful that the problem will ever be fixed.
Captain
# 7
12-26-2012, 04:37 AM
It's that they just don't give a crap about minor details like personal achievements, borg shooting thru walls, incomplete or correctly working anything.......they just want your money is all.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
12-26-2012, 04:56 AM
I have the same problem, even the MACO type 4 wont work for me, just crafted the adaptet set but the tailor wont show me the new stuff
Career Officer
# 9
12-26-2012, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the reminder of NOT starting any reputation related vendor-stuff until things are fixed. I guess i'll focus on other accolades before doing more stfs.
I feel for you guys/girls. Cryptic, where art thou?
Vice Admiral Kerayz of the Federation of Misfits.
Career Officer
# 10
12-28-2012, 10:25 AM
I just spent 18,000 dilithium on the MK12 Omega and the accolade Omega Force Operative will not complete. Still. I have Both MK12 MACO and Omega and also completed the optionals on all STF Normal and Elite. The new STF Rep system was a waste of time i guess hehe