Survivor of Romulus
Seeing as we're all running out of fuel to do.. nearly all our stuff, could we get a Dilithium grinding thingy mabob in the next adventure zone...

for example

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Halka

^^^ this planet has a lot of dilithium... now... we need to remove these annoying peaceful lifeforms... so... we say the Terran Empire(/Federation) has invaded the planet... done a wee bit of genocide and bla bla bla the planets now a warzone.

now on top of our (Development & Espoinage) Illegal mines... could we get a Mirror Reputation... where we could... secretly... pass on all the goods to the mirror universe.
Republic Veteran
# 2
11-29-2012, 01:14 AM
not a bad idea for players who cannot spend hours and hours on the game. gives them a fair shot at getting sorta close to cap.
# 3
11-29-2012, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olivia211 View Post
not a bad idea for players who cannot spend hours and hours on the game. gives them a fair shot at getting sorta close to cap.
that and the dilithium earned through the fleet ... deparement doff things would.. "could" go straight into X prodject...

(I.E. assignments could be something like...

50,000 expertise
X eng doffs
X medical supplies
X something else

Go mine X units of dilithium from Y location.. dilithium mined would then be dumped into the fleet bank to be used for prodjects/given to fleeties etc.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-29-2012, 01:28 AM
This would be awesome, then we could fuel our dam starbase.
Captain
# 5
11-29-2012, 02:08 AM
If Cryptic ever added a dilithium source for fleets to mine, it'd probably give 480 per character per day and that'd be it. They don't like to give out dilithium without us repeating at least a few pointless keystrokes every day.