Ensign
I can't go home to check.

Or... am I the only one who hasn't been able to play foundry missions since 7 went live?
Captain
# 2
11-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Foundry play has been on since last patch IIRC, but editing is still disabled as far as I know.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

Now shaddup about the queues, it's a BUG
Captain
# 3
11-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Most missions are still broken. The npc fix in today's patch did not work. So you can play the missions, but they cannot be completed.
Captain
# 4
11-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
Most missions are still broken. The npc fix in today's patch did not work. So you can play the missions, but they cannot be completed.
STILL? WTF. Thanks for the heads up Kirkfat. Im waiting till YOU give the all clear sign before I play another Foundry mission. Cant trust anyone at Cryptic to tell the truth about the QA of the foundry
STO: @AGNT009 Since Dec 2010
Capt. Will Conquest of the U.S.S. Zorro
Captain
# 5
11-30-2012, 12:30 PM
I just can't believe nobody seems to have tested the fix, including us authors who could have taken 3 minutes to test this bug on tribble.

1. Walk to a npc
2. Walk away
3. Walk back

Is he there?

That is the QA test, unless somehow something works differently on Tribble. I'm going to find out if it's this easy to test the fix on tribble.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
11-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
I just can't believe nobody seems to have tested the fix, including us authors who could have taken 3 minutes to test this bug on tribble.

1. Walk to a npc
2. Walk away
3. Walk back

Is he there?

That is the QA test, unless somehow something works differently on Tribble. I'm going to find out if it's this easy to test the fix on tribble.
On Tribble, if you republish your mission, the fix we implemented should be working. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Captain
# 7
11-30-2012, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
On Tribble, if you republish your mission, the fix we implemented should be working. Please let me know if that is not the case.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So maybe it's working on HD, but requires a auto-republish?
Commander
# 8 Foundry Editor on Holodeck
11-30-2012, 01:21 PM
I was under the impression that the foundry editor was due to be turned back on today. Can someone confirm when it will be made available again please as I still cannot gain access.

Thanks
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Ditto ^^

No idea... most likely next week.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 10
11-30-2012, 01:50 PM
Quote:
So maybe it's working on HD, but requires a auto-republish?
Possibly. Auto or manual, but manual is not available now. We're testing it out on Tribble, let us know if you do, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment