Captain
# 1 Is Foundry having problems?
11-28-2012, 07:55 AM
Ever since we've got foundry back I've been having all sorts of trouble.

Characters I need to speak to disappearing, ships I need to destroy never getting spawned. I've just spent a good 45 mins trying to do the officer reports daily and never completed a single mission because every one I pick breaks on me.

Has anyone else been having trouble like this?
Captain
# 2
11-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupaholic View Post
Ever since we've got foundry back I've been having all sorts of trouble.

Characters I need to speak to disappearing, ships I need to destroy never getting spawned. I've just spent a good 45 mins trying to do the officer reports daily and never completed a single mission because every one I pick breaks on me.

Has anyone else been having trouble like this?
season 7 broke our missions. There is supposedly a fix on tribble. It hasn't been pushed to holodeck.

I'd be surprised if you can complete a single mission.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
11-28-2012, 08:02 AM
My mission "Somewhere in Time" works. I can't really say why it does and some other's don't. In any case Kirksplat is correct there is a fix on Tribble. I would hope they'll push that this week.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Captain
# 4
11-28-2012, 09:46 AM
So a fix is on the way? Well that's good, it won't be long until I finish everything the vanilla game has to offer.

Thanks for shedding light on the situation peeps.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-28-2012, 11:55 AM
My foundry "create content" button is greyed out still, how are you using it?

My missions still work, but when S7 came out it moved lots of my objects and contacts around the map... rather annoying to have my foundry missions still published with these issues and I cant even go in to fix them! Im just waiting for my mission ratings to fall now. 5stars to 4stars already...

INQUISITOR CRUSHER
Director of Marketing
ELITE FORCES COMMAND
Lieutenant
# 6
11-28-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up on this, today I decided I will try my first hand at making a foundry mission But perhaps I will have to wait until these previously stated issues are fixed?
Ensign
# 7
11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
When a mission breaks I will abort it then reenter it, click through the completed steps and usually this fixes the problem...usually...mostly...sometimes.
Captain
# 8
11-28-2012, 07:05 PM
The vanishing NPC bug was always there and would crop up now and again, but since S7 it has been overwhelming.

I don't know if it's related, but I actually disappeared myself in an STF a few days back. I wasn't on screen and could only move (sorta). It went away when I logged off and back on.
Career Officer
# 9
11-28-2012, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
The vanishing NPC bug was always there and would crop up now and again, but since S7 it has been overwhelming.

I don't know if it's related, but I actually disappeared myself in an STF a few days back. I wasn't on screen and could only move (sorta). It went away when I logged off and back on.
Everybody I have proof AJStoner is actually an NPC

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
Captain
# 10
11-28-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorbane View Post
Everybody I have proof AJStoner is actually an NPC
You are clever for an organic, zorbane; but your victory is a sadly pyrrhic one. Since I have now been exposed as a rogue AI, I am left with little choice but to destroy the planet.