Ensign
# 1 New daily to replay episodes?
11-27-2012, 06:18 PM
In fleet chat today someone made what I think is a really great suggestion: create a new daily to reply episode missions. Not just the special featured episodes, but every episode you play when leveling. They could have a random one each day that you get a special reward for playing. What do you think?
Career Officer
# 2
11-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecutestofborg View Post
In fleet chat today someone made what I think is a really great suggestion: create a new daily to reply episode missions. Not just the special featured episodes, but every episode you play when leveling. They could have a random one each day that you get a special reward for playing. What do you think?
Rather good idea, more variety for daily rewards would be nice.

As an addition to the idea, I would recommend allowing the player to choose the reward payment (dilithium or your choice of the mark types).
Ensign
# 3
11-28-2012, 01:18 PM
I cant tell you how much I would love replaying an episode every day, and actually getting properly rewarded for the time
Ensign
# 4
11-30-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes please!
Captain
# 5
11-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Nagus suggested this long ago. I still want it.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Ensign
# 6
11-30-2012, 07:08 PM
This.

I love replaying the episodes, it really helps break up the monotony of the grind. Heck, before I even stepped foot on New Romulus, I went back and replayed some of the key episodes of the Romulus story-arc to re-immerse myself in that whole storyline. It was awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-30-2012, 07:24 PM
I like this idea a lot. Especially if more of those older episodes were to be remastered...
Captain
# 8
11-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I like this idea as long as the daily doesn't include a great deal of missions that cannot be finished due to bugs that were never fixed. There are like 3 missions in the early Rom stuff that just bug out on me every time I play them, and it's been that way since 2009.
Survivor of Romulus
# 9
11-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lecutestofborg View Post
I agree and would support it.
NO to ARC...Keep it in Beta

RIP KDF 2014-07-17 Season 9.5
Lt. Commander
# 10
11-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirksplat View Post
I like this idea as long as the daily doesn't include a great deal of missions that cannot be finished due to bugs that were never fixed. There are like 3 missions in the early Rom stuff that just bug out on me every time I play them, and it's been that way since 2009.
A lot of those missions could really use another coat of polish, yeah. The difference in overall quality between the original run of episodes available at launch and the featured episodes that came later is massive. More remastering would be nice. Not as much as new content, but nice.

Seriously, there's stuff coming out of the Foundry that plays smoother than some of those old Romulan Front missions. An obvious benefit of new tech, I suppose...