Lt. Commander
# 111
11-30-2012, 09:24 AM
Accepting bribes of bacon on my bridge in exchange for favorable reviews.
Lt. Commander
# 112
11-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Patched...

and chompin at the bit.
Career Officer
# 113
11-30-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by striderxx View Post
thanks for the tip..but since i am new to these forums and not quite use to them..then you might want to give me a little slack until i get more use to these forums. As for complaining..yeah i might be..but i am NOT looking for any special rewards or anything. All i am doing is bringing up some issues that some of my fellow fleet members are having not to mention a few others outside of the fleet. I would thank you not to slam words in my mouth if you dont mind. I just would think if your going to spend your hard earned money to a game that you find enjoyable to play and run into the same issues some other players would have..you would bring that up in these forums. Maybe i am wrong.
A wall of text... Aren't you used to the enter-key, as well?
There is a preview-function (not for quick-replies), so you can always make sure your posts look good...

You might have gotten my signature wrong... I didn't "slam words into your mouth".

The point is, this thread is about the downtime/patch... You have general feedback to the game, not just to this patch. If you want to make sure it doesn't get lost, you've got to post it in the section of the forums I mentioned earlier.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Career Officer
# 114
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're going to extend our timeframe by 30 minutes, but expect to have the server up closer to the original time than 30 minutes later The patch is so epic that it needs a few extra minutes before we let you all in. Patching should be enabled fairly soon, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So Epic hey? Wonder what new bugs.. sorry 'special rewards' we have to look forward to that aren't in the patch notes. I only just found out how useful the shuttle boff bug was and you take it away?

I still don't get why all the changes to reputation. Was fine from first installment on Tribble compared to how fleet works. The changes you made to that basically just made it the same.
Lieutenant
# 115
11-30-2012, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're going to extend our timeframe by 30 minutes, but expect to have the server up closer to the original time than 30 minutes later The patch is so epic that it needs a few extra minutes before we let you all in. Patching should be enabled fairly soon, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon, why don't they just start telling us to start that 7-9am (Pacific time) patches will be 7-9:30? It would make a lot of sense since in the last couple of months not a single patch I can recall has not run longer then 'expected'? And by 'expected' I mean expected by the Devs, because most of us paying customers pretty much expect them to take longer then we are told they will these days.

I am not trying to be harsh, I am just saying that when things run longer then we are told they will it is upsetting. Disneyland posts estimated line wait times on pretty much every ride, and they try to over estimate. They have a guest carry a red badge through the line and hand it back when they get on the ride. If it takes 25-30 minutes then they add 5 or 10 so you see the sign says 40 or 45 minutes, then get on the ride faster then you were expecting... it is a genius way to have someone happy the 'only' waited 30 minutes to get on a 60 second ride... PWE might want to do something like this.
Vice Admiral Ross
and others too numerous to name...
Ensign
# 116
11-30-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by torsten1009 View Post
A wall of text... Aren't you used to the enter-key, as well?
There is a preview-function (not for quick-replies), so you can always make sure your posts look good...

You might have gotten my signature wrong... I didn't "slam words into your mouth".

The point is, this thread is about the downtime/patch... You have general feedback to the game, not just to this patch. If you want to make sure it doesn't get lost, you've got to post it in the section of the forums I mentioned earlier.
then i stand corrected. But remember when i said i was also new to the forums for this server. So agian..bear with me until i get my bearings
Eagle Star 1st Fleet
Career Officer
# 117
11-30-2012, 09:30 AM
My patching's completed

Waiting for Epic Engage signal
Survivor of Romulus
# 118
11-30-2012, 09:32 AM
extended again
Ensign
# 119
11-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Any longer there might be an Enrage signal
Lt. Commander
# 120
11-30-2012, 09:33 AM
Soon the photocopiers will only pizza the cake.
Closed Thread