Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 61
11-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by striderxx View Post
my only question here is are you guys fixing the issues with the auto fire on the new vesta ships? i did not see this on the patch notes...
This doesn't just affect the Vesta, but we are working on a fix. In the meantime, you can set it by switching to a different tray, right-clicking to set it, and then switch back to the tray you'd like to use.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 62
11-30-2012, 08:19 AM
nice patch notes just wish there was more cstore items and uniforms

ps for kdf
Commander
# 63
11-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Tachyon Harmonic shield damage and the Tetryon ground proc are still broken? I'm sure updating the trees and rocks on New Romulus is important and all, but abilities that don't work properly should have a higher priority...
Career Officer
# 64
11-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
nice patch notes just wish there was more cstore items and uniforms

ps for kdf
These are not just nice patch-notes, I would say it's "Cryptics U-Turn-Patch"... When I remember the first time I saw those Reputation-Projects on Tribbel, I remember that you had to put Dilithium into them, now you get Dilithium out of them!

There are still a few tweaks Cryptic could do, for example: I don't know how a new character is supposed to get Dilithium (except the Dilithium Exchange) to grind up Doffs, to contribute to Fleet-/Embassy-Projects and so on...
What do you think? Do you think somebody who is new to the game and is supposed to put money into it would stay, or would he just stop playing? Cryptic, these new people in the game could become paying customers, but they won't put money into the game just after they first launched the game.
Do I need to explain you the free to play concept? I'd think you missed one important letter, it's not "free to pay"!
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...
Ensign
# 65 fleet advanced heavy cruiser????
11-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usscapital View Post
how come this is more expensive than the assault cruiser ? , i mean come on 5 fleet module's is excessive tbh
is there really gonna be that ship or not????
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 66
11-30-2012, 08:39 AM
Hi Captains,

We're going to extend our timeframe by 30 minutes, but expect to have the server up closer to the original time than 30 minutes later The patch is so epic that it needs a few extra minutes before we let you all in. Patching should be enabled fairly soon, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
# 67 ?????
11-30-2012, 08:40 AM
really is that ship going to excist
Career Officer
# 68
11-30-2012, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
This doesn't just affect the Vesta, but we are working on a fix. In the meantime, you can set it by switching to a different tray, right-clicking to set it, and then switch back to the tray you'd like to use.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
does that soonTM fix include fixing the misfiring torpedoes?

since season 7 i notice that there are torpedoes (on autofire) that start flying from my ship towards the enemy and then suddenly dissapear from one frame to the next as if they never existed.

usually this happens when i turn my ship and the torpedo launcher gets into the firing arc.

i am aware that there were always misfiring torpedos, but they always flew all the way and exploded, they did no damage but it still looked good,
Torpedoes that fly 1km and then disappear into nothing do NOT look good.

either fix it so that these mis fires don't happen in the first place (probably not possible because its a client>server>client-latency issue?) or turn it back as it was before so that it at least doesn't look visually wrong plz.
Starfleet Veteran
# 69
11-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Did you just say EPIC?

More money for the Epic jar!
------
Formerly redleader - Real join date is July 2008
Career Officer
# 70
11-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Hi Captains,

We're going to extend our timeframe by 30 minutes, but expect to have the server up closer to the original time than 30 minutes later The patch is so epic that it needs a few extra minutes before we let you all in. Patching should be enabled fairly soon, too.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
That's rather egocentric of the Epic Patch, being so Epic that it requires extra time to make itself even more epic!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Closed Thread