Captain
Career Officer
# 2
12-01-2012, 06:38 PM
So...we(?)...determine the average length of our mission? (by setting in a search criteria during creation?)

Or is this part of the 'Borg' update/adaption that season 7 brought to all Foundry missions? (it automatically 'times' the play through a mission and averages it by the number of plays resulting in each mission falling within said 'time' search catagory?)

I'm assuming the later...

And, the next big question is...will this factor in intentionally dropped missions that will skew the playtimes (the time equivelent of the 1-star bandit treatment) - or will it, as it should do, not count them at all - only counting true completion times?
My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371
Captain
# 3
12-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainhunter1 View Post
So...we(?)...determine the average length of our mission? (by setting in a search criteria during creation?)

Or is this part of the 'Borg' update/adaption that season 7 brought to all Foundry missions? (it automatically 'times' the play through a mission and averages it by the number of plays resulting in each mission falling within said 'time' search catagory?)

I'm assuming the later...

And, the next big question is...will this factor in intentionally dropped missions that will skew the playtimes (the time equivelent of the 1-star bandit treatment) - or will it, as it should do, not count them at all - only counting true completion times?
Yes, the latter, this simply lets you fight out what the average play time of your mission is. There are so many variables, that many of us just don't really know whether it takes someone 45 mins or an hour.

Not sure if dropped missions reduce the avg.