Captain
is this a new change?
Career Officer
# 2
11-30-2012, 10:01 AM
Mine are as well. No bridge officer skills in my power tray and none available in the Available Skills window.

Game breaking for me.
Captain
# 3
11-30-2012, 10:03 AM
yup same here all gone - tried the tray - the officer seating -even the hud - gone

game broken - not breaking!!
Lt. Commander
# 4 What happened to all my stuff?
11-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Before their shard maintenance, I had a bunch of stuff in my tray and now it's gone and I can't get it back! I need my engineering team II back!
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 5
You need to reassign your BOFF slots on your ship. This was in the patch notes:
Quote:
Known Issues:

• Players may need to re-slot their Bridge Officers and/or Bridge Officer abilities.
    • An issue was resolved that erroneously granted some players an extra Bridge Officer ability.
Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 6
For me it worked again when I unseated everyone and put them to their stations again.
FKA K-Tar, grumpy Klingon/El-Aurian hybrid. Now assimilated by PWE.
Sometimes, if you want to bury the hatchet with a Klingon, it has to be in his skull. - Captain K'Tar of the USS Danu about J'mpok.
Captain
# 7
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Same here, then again it might make it fun trying to beat a stf

/edit

ps. remove your boff's and put them back in
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 8
11-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by princedimwit View Post
Before their shard maintenance, I had a bunch of stuff in my tray and now it's gone and I can't get it back! I need my engineering team II back!
You may need to reslot your powers. Press "P" to bring up the available skills, and drag them to your tray.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Career Officer
# 9
11-30-2012, 10:13 AM
Instead of just hoping players read the patch notes (very few do) - stuff like this (including other known issues) should be put on the in-game bulletin system. That way, at least the rank and file player will get a heads up and not quit because they think Cryptic introduced a game breaking bug or something similar.
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says, "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Lieutenant
well, as I fugured with the correction of the BOFF abilitites would be fixed with this patch, how ever I DID NOT expect that I would LOSE an ENTIRE BOFF STATION. I now have only 4 BOFF stations on my ship. ( I can have 5, but only 4 show up in the available skills tab) nice "fix" for the weekend, kinda makes me wanna spend more money on the game...