Empire Veteran
Not just in raising them, but how best to go about it, including your best chances of getting an Evolved Epohh, etc. Along with using Epohh raising to farm Romulan marks?

So far I've seen little to nothing on epohh's thus far from anybody talking about them here, or making anything on the wiki. I'd just like to put the word out, and see if that's something ya'll would be interested in.

Epohh's can be the best source of Romulan marks over the long term, if you are willing to work at it. It'd be an incomplete guide, like for example, I don't know how the choosing of getting an Evolved Epohh works; whether that is random, or guaranteed depending on the type of the original Epohh, and so on.

But I could at least make a comprehensive enough guide to help people know the basics of raising, and eventually gaining a lot of marks from this.

Captain
# 2
11-29-2012, 11:51 PM
I think it would be a good idea. If you want to contribute, go for it.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Career Officer
# 3
11-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Great idea.
Captain
# 4
11-30-2012, 12:59 AM
No. But I'm sure there are players that will be.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Captain
# 5
11-30-2012, 03:20 AM
Already have a targ, not interested in one with antennae.
Captain
# 6
11-30-2012, 04:08 AM
yes

/10 char
Empire Veteran
# 7
11-30-2012, 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
It'd be an incomplete guide, like for example, I don't know how the choosing of getting an Evolved Epohh works; whether that is random, or guaranteed depending on the type of the original Epohh, and so on.
It's a Critical Success result on one of the "aging" assignments. I don't believe any of the 4 particular base breeds influences the result.

Edit: Side note; The Epohh Breeding system chart, if/when made, will certainly show something that the "collector" type of player would want. A "Kennel" storage space.
There are 4 Base Breeds; River, Forest, Mountain and Ruin.
Each Breed has 4 Life periods in their breeding; Pup, Moppet, Adult and Elder.
Result; This is 16 total possible pets.
Addendum: Any any time in the Life period upgrade, Pup->Moppet, Moppet->Adult, Adult->Elder, it is possible on the result of a critical success for your Base Breed to Evolve into 1 of 4 colors; White, Yellow, Black or Purple.
Due to the Evolution result only being possible from Life period upgrade, there is no possibility of an Evolved Pup, only Moppet, Adult and Elder.
That's 3 Life periods with 4 possible colors, or 12 more possible pets.
With a total of 28 pets resulting from Epohh breeding.

If there is a player who has "Gotta catch them All", then he needs kennel storage space exclusively for pets.
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...

Last edited by darkstarkirian; 11-30-2012 at 05:15 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
11-30-2012, 05:27 AM
Yes please. I have only done it once and was disgusted frankly.

Now that I think about it and see all the DOff assignments, there must be more to it and that I am missing something. I am not above giving it another chance. A guide may help sort that out and prove that it is something I maybe interested in accomplishing.

A few years ago, I remember obsessing over tribble breeding and food stuffs. That was fun...
Rihannsu
# 9
11-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Tribbles are more useful than Epohhs...
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Republic Veteran
# 10
11-30-2012, 07:50 AM
If we can get Epohhs back room fights I'm all in....each color has a different skill and weakness to another....then we put the Epohhs in little balls, and paint the balls Red and White.

But really a guild would be cool

The Following signature is not endorsed by the Dukat administration, and Down with Bajor Party