Commander
So the new trade project is here, where I can trade 50 omega marks for 500 dilithium. That's awesome! But the other project-5 neural processors for 1,000 dilithium-is too much. My request is, please reduce the cost to 2 neural processors, or increase the dilithium reward.
Here's my rationale: I can easily get over 100 omega marks in two Elite STF runs. This allows for two trade in projects, or 1,000 dilithium.
However, I can only get 1,000 dilithium for FIVE neural processors, which takes FIVE Elite STF runs. This is just unbalanced. If the cost could be reduced to maybe 2 neural processors (making the effort required for the same 1,000 dilithium more equal), or maybe if the reward could be increaded to maybe 2,000 dilithium, this would be awesome. Thanks.
Joseph
Commander
# 2
11-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Check again I got 11 processors off of 1 STF at the end drop
Empire Veteran
# 3
11-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
Which CAN happen sometimes.

Most STFs, you will probably only get 1.

Commander
# 4
11-30-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admgreer View Post
Obviously that's not the norm. Granted, some chances for more loot have been put back in, but so far in several runs today, I've still only gotten one BNP each. Which is what one can normally expect. My point is still the same. The trade project still asks too many for a measly 1,000 dil. Even if you got 11 processors, let's say you want to trade them in. Knowing how much more valuable they are than the marks, wouldn't you like them to have a better trade value?
Joseph
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-30-2012, 10:26 PM
i got 6 BNP's from an elite run w/ optionals . . .
Lieutenant
# 6
11-30-2012, 10:54 PM
DFJ... how about you stop complaining?

They added a way to exchange a butt load of omega marks (which are super easy to make) into dilithium.... yet you people still find something to complain about.

This game isn't meant to be completed in 1 hour. You actually have to work towards getting the rewards you want. You people are soo damn impatient.

Why don't you thank them for brining back more ways to earn a monetary conversion currency rather then complain?

I've said what's on my mind.
Commander
# 7
12-01-2012, 03:08 AM
Dilithium austerity is the new norm. Less dilithium for more work.

Cryptic should be proud.
Commander
# 8
12-01-2012, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudinfinity View Post
They added a way to exchange a butt load of omega marks (which are super easy to make) into dilithium.... yet you people still find something to complain about.
Because it's still far less than you could make before season 7. Don't be fooled by Cryptic's "New Coke" switcheroo. You've been screwed... and the sad thing is, people are applauding it.
Captain
# 9
12-01-2012, 03:27 AM
So....

960 dil for completion
600 dil from marks conversion (minimum)
200 dil from BNP conversion (minimum)
= 1,760 dil per mission (minimum)

And that's being screwed?

Personally I say leave it alone, it's a suitable amount now.
Commander
# 10
12-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudinfinity View Post
DFJ... how about you stop complaining?

This game isn't meant to be completed in 1 hour. You actually have to work towards getting the rewards you want. You people are soo damn impatient.

Why don't you thank them for brining back more ways to earn a monetary conversion currency rather then complain?

Wow...just wow. This was not at all the point of my post. I can see the two different projects in front of me. They are unbalanced. Pure and simple. I'm not "complaining", I'm simply pointing out that one project gives me at least twice as much dilithium for the same amount of work than the other project. It was a simple idea that makes logical sense, given what I see when comparing the two projects, and considering that I wasn't the one who decided to GIVE us the conversion projects. But if they are going to give them to us (and yes, I'm thankful) I'm simply suggesting they equal the two out. Geez, at least I'm not here whinning because I don't have a certain ship to play with, or because the latest ship release is not good enough in some way, or because I think Klingons are OP, etc, etc, etc.

Last edited by djf021; 12-01-2012 at 06:01 AM.