Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lieutenant
# 1 Dilithium Mining bug
12-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Got this just now (during the event, naturally) - mining minigame graphics behave like the Romulan radiation scan - i.e. the triangle graphic just floats down the screen to disappear and reappear from the top, but won't rotate or resize. I'd been doing radiation scans (and picked up the new daily) on New Romulus just prior, so don't know if it was "stuck" somehow on that system.

Logging out and back in doesn't clear it, but a complete restart of the game does. However, I'd wasted multiple mining attempts by then (having dropped the rollover daily and re-picked the mission to see if that cured it).
Career Officer
# 2
12-15-2012, 01:10 AM
I'm still getting this random bug to. Any fix in sight?
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
02-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by matth431 View Post
Got this just now (during the event, naturally) - mining minigame graphics behave like the Romulan radiation scan - i.e. the triangle graphic just floats down the screen to disappear and reappear from the top, but won't rotate or resize. I'd been doing radiation scans (and picked up the new daily) on New Romulus just prior, so don't know if it was "stuck" somehow on that system.

Logging out and back in doesn't clear it, but a complete restart of the game does. However, I'd wasted multiple mining attempts by then (having dropped the rollover daily and re-picked the mission to see if that cured it).
I am having the same issue. It just started this week.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-09-2013, 03:05 PM
I just got this bug this morning
http://stosignatures.ufplanets.com/IceAxe18-STO.png

AMD Phenom II X3 Processor 3.2GHz, Asus M2N68 AM Plus motherboard, EVGA 450 GTS 1GB PCI Express, 4GB DDR2 Memory, 23" LED Sceptre TV/Monitor, 1 TB HD, DVD R/RW,
Windows 8 Pro 64bit
Lieutenant
# 5
02-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Same here... Going to see if it persists after not going to N.R. for a while...
Captain
# 6
02-10-2013, 05:05 PM
This bug is caused by doing a New Romulus radiation scan before going to the Dilithium mine. The only way to clear it is to exit the game and sign in again, otherwise you just have to remember to go mining before going to New Romulus. It's been doing this ever since Season 7 came out, no word on a fix yet.

Vice Admiral Laurence Corrin - USS Trafalgar
Captain Takaram ch'Rihan - USS Khellian
Captain Korax joH'a' vo'poH - USS Hartnell
General Hothkar, Son of Ta'lon - IKS oDwI'