Lieutenant
# 41
12-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephdridgeway View Post
DEactivated.

just sayin

Inactivated Verb:
Make inactive or inoperative: "inactivate the virus".

"Inactivated" is used when the Navy decommissions one of its vessels.

Perhaps you want to Google one of the many, many articles about it before trying to correct someone's grammar.

Just a suggestion
Ensign
# 42
12-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roamingmutt View Post
Perhaps you want to Google one of the many, many articles about it before trying to correct someone's grammar.

Just a suggestion
Kind of like how you should check to see if your even posting in the right forum, and if your posting a duplicate thread. Just a suggestion
Lieutenant
# 43
12-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exorace25k View Post
Kind of like how you should check to see if your even posting in the right forum, and if your posting a duplicate thread. Just a suggestion
Perhaps you should read my previous posts before making a suggestion that I had already pointed out like 3 posts earlier.
Captain
# 44
12-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by commadorebob View Post
Well, considering it probably won't hit the water until 2020, I think the devs have time to figure it out.
She will be probably be layed down around that time. The Ford class carriers will take 5 years to build and she's not scheduled to be commissioned until 2025. But I completely agree that the starbase project should be updated.
Ensign
# 45
12-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Perhaps you should read my previous posts before making a suggestion that I had already pointed out like 3 posts earlier.
Yep, I saw it. Just pointing out the fact that while you are telling someone else to check up on something before they post, you failed to do the same thing. The fact that you admitted it after the fact doesnt change the point

Last edited by exorace25k; 12-01-2012 at 06:14 PM.
Lieutenant
# 46
12-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by exorace25k View Post
Yep, I saw it. Just pointing out the fact that while you are telling someone else to check up on something before they post, you failed to do the same thing. The fact that you admitted it after the fact doesnt change the point
Actually it does since I owned up to the mistake before I offered the advice to another person who made a similar mistake.
Ensign
# 47
12-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Actually it does since I owned up to the mistake before I offered the advice to another person who made a similar mistake.
Ah yes, the old "do as I say, not as I do" logic. Priceless
Survivor of Romulus
# 48
12-01-2012, 07:28 PM
OH my god! Start training the repair vessels to follow that FORD. It'll be loosen parts and breaking down at the most inopportune times. I own a Ford, so I speak with the experience of owning a Ford.
Empire Veteran
# 49
12-01-2012, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fencer8 View Post
OH my god! Start training the repair vessels to follow that FORD. It'll be loosen parts and breaking down at the most inopportune times. I own a Ford, so I speak with the experience of owning a Ford.
This^^

Beside, wasn't it President Ford that took a long tumble down the stairs?
Handle: @kirian_darkstar
Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries
Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
Lt. Commander
# 50
12-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Awesome news!!

FYI: the other thread about the current one retiring was removed. I closed it down because of political discussion but almost every post had to be edited, so I nuked it. Sorry political discussions are not appropriate for the STO boards.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
So the new CVN-80: Enterprise does this mean our fleet projects for the Enterprise line needs updating after we see what the new CVN-80 looks like?