Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lieutenant
In the last few days, every time I leave space and come back, my power tray is all messed up. Stuff is rearranged, missing, etc. Yes, the tray is locked. I learned that eons ago. So if it is LOCKED, why doesn't it STAY LOCKED? This is an annoying time sponge.
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-02-2012, 10:56 AM
mine is messed up too. I put in a ticket yesterday,but have not heard back.
Captain
# 3
12-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Open your stations tab, On each BO Slot, select "None", and then back to the BO that was originally there... That will fix it.
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Captain
# 4
12-02-2012, 11:35 AM
That happens to my Foundry characters all the time, and very occasionally my mains as well. Even before the Nov 30 patch.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Rihannsu
# 5
12-02-2012, 12:06 PM
also, don't use the sort function in your inventory, that will mess up your power trays if you have any items that you can use from your inventory, such as shuttles, the azura comm code, boosts, fireworks, etc.