Lieutenant
# 1 Exploration Marks (to Devs)
12-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Hey people who read this I don't know about you guys but i'm getting kinda pissed about all these marks coming about. I don't who all remembers but at one point there was one type of mark in the game.. it was the Exploration marks... Devs you guys must have been smoking something when ya'll were making fleet, omega, and rommie marks.. I don't know about anyone else, but fleet wise my fleet has come to a halt on the starbase. Why? I can only assume same thing that's going on with me. Spend most of my time doing rommie missions and stfs. i can do three stfs and be good for the next two days and but do six romme missions and be good for the next day. plus the fact i have five toons that i wanna work on so that's another problem. my request is this, can ya'll take the the three marks and make it all one. take the marks out and put back in the exploration mark for all three and for any other races ya'll are thinking of putting in. i would also like to ask them to be account wide marks. we would still need to to all the stuff on all our toons but it would be easier to get... its like ya'll made it impossible to get marks for anymore then two toons.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-02-2012, 11:19 AM
See my thread for universal marks
Captain
# 3
12-02-2012, 12:16 PM
Devs want us to play all of their content and it doesn't make sense destroying Borg in Gamma Orionis would help the Romulan colony. Projects where you can convert one type of mark into another would make sense. For example, finding Borg Technology (Omega Marks) that can be adapted to help the Romulan Colony (Romulan Marks).
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-02-2012, 12:29 PM
Actually feeding a Borg his own arm helps romulans a lot
Every time you kill or maim a borg a sentient lifeform somewhere is saved from assimilation
and it might well be a romulan

Remember folks
Kill a borg a day keep assimilation at bay
Lieutenant
# 5
12-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax View Post
Actually feeding a Borg his own arm helps romulans a lot
Every time you kill or maim a borg a sentient lifeform somewhere is saved from assimilation
and it might well be a romulan

Remember folks
Kill a borg a day keep assimilation at bay
lol i agree.. me personally its just to much grinding.. the normal player would do all three places anyway just for fun. i'm just saying right lower the what is needed or raise the rewards for all the missions in terms of marks. STO is becoming another dang job. already have one why would i want another that doesn't pay anything that would help in the real world.
Captain
# 6
12-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Sure the Borg might attack New Romulus years from now and some of the Borg you destroy might have been involved in that attack, but right now they are more concerned with establishing a civilization, deal with the Tal Shiar and Tholians, and more immediate concerns. The Borg are a concern, but its more like worrying about a natural disaster like Katrina or Hurricane Sandy. Romulans don't care that you have destroyed hundreds of Borg ships in an area that is hundreds of light years away from them. Just like the Omega Fleet doesn't care that you destroyed a bunch of Tal Shiar on New Romulus.