Ensign
# 1 Romulans, the topic of today
12-02-2012, 11:37 AM
With the rise of New Romulus, what do you think will or would happen with the Romulans as a people or an Emipre?

::: Disclaimer :::
I'm not a dev for cryptic, just a person that like reading what people have to say.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
12-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Give them a Generation and they will be back to their full power and place in society
Lieutenant
# 3
12-02-2012, 12:15 PM
They will probably bide their time until they regain their strength again and ultimately stab everyone in the back (including the Remans) and go back to their sneaky hobbit ways.

Best thing Feds/KDF could do right now is nuke the crap out of them.

Last edited by dwadsdwad; 12-02-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Captain
# 4
12-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwadsdwad View Post
They will probably bide their time until they regain their strength again and ultimately stab everyone in the back (including the Remans) and go back to their sneaky hobbit ways.

Best thing Feds/KDF could do right now is nuke the crap out of them.
And if Cryptic were interested in having the KDF do what it would actually do in these circumstances, that would already have happened. . .or they'd have conquered that silly colony in the name of the Empire, and appropriated Romulan technology.

The whole thing disgusts me, the way it's being handled. One of the reasons I don't use the Romulan zone. That, and it's ground. I hate ground BS. I haven't done anything on Nukara, and only beamed down to Defera once for about 20 minutes. Of course, these three effing zones represent a ridiculous amount of Cryptic's time and resources. . .so in the meantime, I'm forced to stick with content that hasn't been significantly upgraded or added to for a LONG time (especially PvP). I do Klingon content (by which, I don't mean that pasty cross-faction BS that they laughably call 'KDF content'), and I do PvP. Neither of which are on Cryptic's list of priorities, seemingly.
Rihannsu
# 5
12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
12 of them will be revealed as cylons.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Captain
# 6
12-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasrum View Post
With the rise of New Romulus, what do you think will or would happen with the Romulans as a people or an Emipre?

::: Disclaimer :::
I'm not a dev for cryptic, just a person that like reading what people have to say.
The Klingon Empire finally stops pretending it's a part of the Federation, and finally conquers those backstabbing, green-blooded petaQ'mey, and appropriates their cloaking technology into KDF military technology.

THEN we stop screwing around with the Federation and finish it off like the lame animal it is.

Ah, one can dream, at least. . .
Rihannsu
# 7
12-02-2012, 04:06 PM
what would happen?

D'Tan and his 100 people will live in the colony, heavily guarded by FED, KDF and Tal Shiar

rest of the romulans splits into another factions - free traders, clans, etc, makes their own Colonies

Then Tal Shiar or Sela, or someone with a big gun or a big mouth comes, conquers it all and the new RSE will be born, New Romulus will not be a part of it (will join Federation some day - effectively achieving the goal to reunite with Vulcan's, the Klingons will be raiding it for a Sunday's blood bath -I'm so gonna enjoy this )..

what will happen?
wait and see

what i would like to see happen?

i wanna see Rator III and wanna play the new Romulan faction under Sela's reign

Join the premiere Romulan community now!

Last edited by duaths1; 12-02-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 8
12-02-2012, 05:01 PM
most likely form into the "Romulan Star Republic"
Cryptic Studios Team
# 9
12-02-2012, 05:06 PM
In the upcoming 2013 Star Trek Movie, JJ sends the Alternate Kirk/Spock back to our timeline to blow up Mol'Rihan.
-The Artist formerly known as Tumerboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightybobcnc View Post
Tacofangs, what is your beef with where's Sulu?
Captain
# 10
12-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Well, if its like the TV shows: Everyone will be allies until the big bad splits them up until our hero Captian uncovers it and everyone will be allies again.

If its like the game: We'll never know because the storyline will be buried in the instructions for a pug.