Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
I noticed after the patch, some salt vampires in Mine Trap are now called Elachi, and have technology, including shields. They make the building defense phase particularly hard because the Elachi Alphas take a ton of firepower to bring down.
Lieutenant
# 2 Elachi & insta-kill
12-01-2012, 10:22 AM
I noticed them as well, they also come in a beta, adult and alpha version. Also there seems to be alot more Salt Vampires popping up, or they are popping up faster. There are also some "insta-kills" occuring, for instance if you have only managed to get 6 or less colonists to the evacuation zone Salt Vampires pop out of the ground and "insta-kill" the colonists. This misison was fun, this patch has made it alot of work.
Career Officer
# 3
12-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by avertyoureyess View Post
I noticed them as well, they also come in a beta, adult and alpha version. Also there seems to be alot more Salt Vampires popping up, or they are popping up faster. There are also some "insta-kills" occuring, for instance if you have only managed to get 6 or less colonists to the evacuation zone Salt Vampires pop out of the ground and "insta-kill" the colonists. This misison was fun, this patch has made it alot of work.
Well done Cryptic GG.
Commander
# 4
12-02-2012, 02:57 AM
salt mine is not fun anymore
Ensign
# 5
12-02-2012, 12:35 PM
pretty much all of this game is not fun any more what are perfect world playing at
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Throw ready meals at them (modern ready meals contain almost no salt most are uneatable)

I have not done this mission yet