Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Logo's
12-01-2012, 01:58 PM
G Day All,

It's great that you can have your fleet logo on your ships however it only in one place and its tiny.

Wondering if its possible to increase the size, I got me a Fleet Excelsior yesterday and as usual took a screenie of it to put it on our fleet forums but the Fleet logo is barley visible unless I take a screenie point blank on the sides of the saucer where its located,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=110938916

And not only increase the size of them also be able to change there position so you could have one at the very front of the saucer section, two on the nacelles (one each side) and then one on the hull at the back or what ever way you want them positioned.
Lieutenant
# 2
12-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariseabove View Post
G Day All,

It's great that you can have your fleet logo on your ships however it only in one place and its tiny.

Wondering if its possible to increase the size, I got me a Fleet Excelsior yesterday and as usual took a screenie of it to put it on our fleet forums but the Fleet logo is barley visible unless I take a screenie point blank on the sides of the saucer where its located,

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=110938916

And not only increase the size of them also be able to change there position so you could have one at the very front of the saucer section, two on the nacelles (one each side) and then one on the hull at the back or what ever way you want them positioned.
Love your ship !! (I love the excelsior Class)

But I Agree it would be nice to have them in more visible places
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-01-2012, 11:39 PM
I... I REALLY gotta disagree. I mean, I agree that it's not all that visible to other players as-is, but making the logos bigger or putting them in other places around the ship would ugly things up a lot, especially for players like me who want a canon-ish Starfleet feel to our paint schemes. Right now they're pretty much exactly what I'd expect from an actual in-universe Starfleet ship fleet marking. And it'd only be cosmetic anyway, since fleet affiliation would still be visible to other players first and foremost via one's gamer tag.

Only way I'd support this is if it were optional instead of just "welp, this is how all fleet logos are now".
Lt. Commander
# 4
12-02-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud197 View Post
Love your ship !! (I love the excelsior Class)
Cool thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by connectamabob View Post
Only way I'd support this is if it were optional instead of just "welp, this is how all fleet logos are now".
Yep Optional would be best.
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-02-2012, 12:31 PM
I'd like the ability to export the logo to a .png or .jpg
Captain
# 6
12-04-2012, 03:08 AM
↑ Yes. Let us export to .png format. I have been looking for a way to make sigs of my characters, but I am not at all tech fluent. So, having a .png of just the Fleet logo would allow me to at least stumble through making a sig.

I also would like to export a .png of my characters as well, but I know that is a stretch of the imagination, as well as a stretch of tech power.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.