Captain
# 11
12-02-2012, 05:14 PM
I had to replay the Mountain Pass mission because of the bug, and it let me skip the cutscene at the shuttle by pressing spacebar.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!
Commander
# 12
12-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Contains 0 Cutscenes: Progress Quest
Your Dev skills are improving
Captain
# 13
12-03-2012, 02:14 PM
I would have liked a warning. I rather enjoy the cutscenes, and I almost missed it because I thought it would be a normal zone in.
Career Officer
# 14
12-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
It's as bad as SWTOR.

Let's not overstate the issue. Cut scenes are well and good for players that enjoy them. I avoid the missions that don't allow me to skip them. I never play mmos with sound so they're just a minute or two of twiddling my thumbs. Not that bad, but fairly annoying when repeated with a few alts.
I'll sell you some weapons from New Romulus. Never fired, only dropped once.
Captain
# 15
12-03-2012, 03:16 PM
I feel the same as I feel I ma doing the Romulans work fro them.
Age StarTrek-Gamers Administrator
USS WARRIOR NCC 1720 Commanding Officer
Star Trek Gamers
Ensign
# 16
12-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Quote:
So I finally get to New Romulus in the Live server and I have to sit through 5 minutes of blah blah?

I don't remember it being this long on Tribble?

Kudos to Voice Talent, but can we ESC out of blah blahs please?

It's as bad as SWTOR.
Go farm epohhs ... make you feel better.
Empire Veteran
# 17
12-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Quote:
So I finally get to New Romulus in the Live server and I have to sit through 5 minutes of blah blah?

I don't remember it being this long on Tribble?

Kudos to Voice Talent, but can we ESC out of blah blahs please?

It's as bad as SWTOR.
Whining about more voice acting and storyline? I mean no offense by this, but if you don't want storyline, what's the point of playing a trek game? Might as well go play some other generic shoot-em-up online rpg if you don't care for context or storyline. We need some background so that we understand what's going on, and if you don't get that, there's no meaning behind what we're playing. However, I do agree that there should be a cutscence skip option for players who have played through it more than once. That's a different issue, though.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Ensign
# 18
12-04-2012, 02:38 AM
Cannot believe someone is complaining about cut-scenes. I guess i have to take the complaints around here with a grain of salt from now on.