Lieutenant
# 1 Beware KDF "fleet for sale"
01-15-2013, 02:39 AM
Two people at work, possibly more advertising in sector space and probably other locations. The seller is a member of KDF "fleet for sale" and has a...well....unique toon. They were also recruting heavily @ Qo'nos the last couple of weeks, then abruptly stopped. DO NOT TRADE, DO NOT TRUST, you will loose. Yes I'm stupid, yes I got burned. I am posting this as a warning to others. I would enclose chat transcript, however, I believe it may violate forum rules. If that's not the case, I will gladly post it on request. One tip that may also help, the seller calls everyone "Hun".

Violation has been reported, it's up to Cryptic to do something about it according to their rules.

Last edited by rajathomas; 01-15-2013 at 02:43 AM.
Captain
# 2
01-15-2013, 04:38 AM
I'd be tempted to say worry about it on both sides - I think I ran into this person last week with my buddy, however, we "lowballed" this person to no end (they wanted 10 mil EC minimum "for the fleet" and we held firm around 3 mil EC + pile of cheesy stuff) on ESD last week.

Was the ad something like "selling storage fleet - 6 bank tabs unlocked and tier 0"? That's what we had on ESD last week...
Yes, I'm going here. Iconic / "hero" ships, I'm talking Galaxy/Defiant/Intrepid here you TNG-era fans, get a T6 version, then ALL the hero ships (Connie, Miranda, NX, etc.) need one too. I'm a ToS fan, and proud of it. This is a themepark, let me enjoy my ride or none of us deserve one...
Career Officer
# 3
01-15-2013, 06:29 AM
Saw one pimping "an almost tier III" klink fleet on ESD last night.....
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2013, 06:35 AM
I would like to say thank you for the heads up - Somebody was selling a Tier 3 KDF Fleet yesterday on "TheTradingChannel"

I guess we all better watch out eeek!