http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Empire Veteran
# 12
12-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by verlaine11 View Post
Do a single tour the universe hour, 2million EC to fund it for quite a while
That's what I did

Due to lag and computer's issues, I was only able to do one full lap in the last event, but I still got 350K EC, enough to set me for about 20 more projects, roughly (Speaking from about-to-hit-Tier-1) Even with increasing costs, that event is your go-to for EC

And you can do it as many times as possible, as long as you finish the whole curcuit before the event finishes
Was named Trek17, but still an author.
Captain
# 13
12-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Geko says you are happy with the EC cost.

Like a boss.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMm_VoKkuco - Needs more female relief ops ensign.
Captain
# 14
12-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trek21 View Post
That's what I did

Due to lag and computer's issues, I was only able to do one full lap in the last event, but I still got 350K EC, enough to set me for about 20 more projects, roughly (Speaking from about-to-hit-Tier-1) Even with increasing costs, that event is your go-to for EC

And you can do it as many times as possible, as long as you finish the whole curcuit before the event finishes

Thing is , dont do full laps, do something like below and you can easily get EC to last for quite a while in doing the Rep projects

Tour the universe 1hour 1.7mil +

Borg engines, Raiding Party and Diplomatic Immunity (normally from people around Wolf 359), Purple Astrometrics Doff

After getting the Tour from the chap in the club

Leave Sol space and head for beta Urse

As soon as you transfer to Beta do a quick instance swap and you will be at the far end

From there head up to Orellis and complete there and hang a right into Eta Erandi space
go through EE as quick as you can and head to Omega Leonis and through the Klingon Gate to Borg space

When in Borg space head for the very centre point, by going through the very centre it hits all 4 sections and head straight for Fluidic space

When there you can head back to Sol via transwarp (should be on a 4-5minute timer with a purple astrometrics) - if not just before the tour get the stranded in spae assignment - it takes you just outside of sol for 100ec and reverse to sol

End the tour mission and get it again - repeat every 5 or so minutes for 200k per run
http://www.auroratrek.com/index.html
Career Officer
# 15
12-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinruneblade View Post
You must be unbelievably lucky then with random drops. I tend to get 2-3 consumables (batteries) and 1-2 white or green items that vendor for 6k. about once a night I will get a blue or purple that I can auction for 30k or vendor for 12k-20k.

Total after running 3-4 STFs tends to be about 60k or less.
if a 150k is some ungodly amount to you, you really really fail at STO

one STF engine drop is 50k at a vender, doing the Rom Sector Patrol nets me at least 100k in trash loot, and Doffing...Bloody Doffing... Ec rains from the sky with its drops
Captain
# 16
12-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignman View Post
Geko says you are happy with the EC cost.

Like a boss.
Geko is not always right.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Captain
# 17
12-02-2012, 09:05 PM
The cash isn't too bad really. The Mark cost on the other hand....500 marks for an item? I've got to run the Tau Dewa Sector Patrol half a dozen times per item? And if I want to fully equip a ship with sets? And do it on 7 characters? The money is the easy part.
Lt. Commander
# 18
12-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Be ****ing happy it's not Dil or lots more. and 150k not a lot so hush it and just be happy ones for love of good . It was worst in being of Rep system/Season 7 .
Ensign Yuuki- Engineering ,Omega-Squadron
Current Location: [Dyson Sphere]
Current Assignment: (Dyson Sphere) "Little,Big, Turkey Dinner"
12th Fleet, United Federation Of Planets

=/\= =================/\=
Commander
# 19
12-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenumber55 View Post
if a 150k is some ungodly amount to you, you really really fail at STO

one STF engine drop is 50k at a vender, doing the Rom Sector Patrol nets me at least 100k in trash loot, and Doffing...Bloody Doffing... Ec rains from the sky with its drops
yeah, if yo aren't making 100K each time you run to the vendor then you're playing the game wrong. Once you start doing space missions each junk drop alone net you 6-7K from recycle alone. Like someone else said each Engine, shield and Deflector nets you 40K + alone.

Add Doff the Space Engine & shield missions for another easy 40K EC here and there. And the regular Doff console mission can net you big cash if you get lucky.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
12-03-2012, 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesolc View Post
tu, tu, tuffli
even WITH a tuffli, its still (at t2 going to t3) 40k ec per day on the 2k project lol...this is really easy ec...one freaking mk 11 engine haahh...scrap that and bam

heck my tuffli has seen more business with my fleet since this rep system began than it did before hand...even if im the only one in our fleet to have a mobile base...that actually HAS AN EXCHANGE....unlike the dang fleet starbase that just has a bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p