Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 1 Season 7 Dev Blog #24
11-30-2012, 12:00 PM
Q graces us with his presence to fill everyone in on what he has planned for the upcoming Holiday Event in this entry of the Season 7 News Dev Blog series.

Link to the blog.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
11-30-2012, 12:03 PM
Woohoo, it's winter wonderland time!

Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
Career Officer
# 3
11-30-2012, 12:04 PM
On my birthday!
Republic Veteran
# 4
11-30-2012, 12:12 PM
This should be interesting.
# 5
11-30-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuskin67 View Post
This should be interesting.
Oh, you have no idea Muahahahaha. Q has some tricks up his sleeve, the first of which will be revealed in today's Friday Screenshot

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Rihannsu
# 6
11-30-2012, 12:21 PM
So a blog, to tell us all the details will be in another blog.

I suppose I should be used to this sort of thing from STO by now, but on the off hand that this will count for something, next time there is some big event or release coming up Brandon, or whoever is in charge of writing and publishing these things, consider putting out the blog before all the information in it has already been shown in some other source.

As another example, all those blogs on the build up to season 7 about the new Romulan mark missions might have been better if they had come out before we could actually play the missions in question on Tribble. It might have helped get more people on Tribble.

Likewise, if you had put this blog out before we could see the date for Q's winter wonderland on the calendar in game, it might have been worth something. As it is, its not worth it.
Captain
# 7
11-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Oh, you have no idea Muahahahaha. Q has some tricks up his sleeve, the first of which will be revealed in today's Friday Screenshot

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Well his tricks last year was... candles... xD
My name may say "PWE member", but I will never be.
-NEVER Forget the Screwups and ignorance made towards the people who supported the game through 2011
Don't look silly, don't call it "Zen-Store" - Don't waste devs time, Post proper bug-reports - I don't like Gekos
Republic Veteran
# 8
11-30-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Oh my. Can't wait.
Commander
# 9
11-30-2012, 12:23 PM
i still have my frosty boots from last year
What ? Calaway.
# 10
11-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
So a blog, to tell us all the details will be in another blog.

I suppose I should be used to this sort of thing from STO by now, but on the off hand that this will count for something, next time there is some big event or release coming up Brandon, or whoever is in charge of writing and publishing these things, consider putting out the blog before all the information in it has already been shown in some other source.

As another example, all those blogs on the build up to season 7 about the new Romulan mark missions might have been better if they had come out before we could actually play the missions in question on Tribble. It might have helped get more people on Tribble.

Likewise, if you had put this blog out before we could see the date for Q's winter wonderland on the calendar in game, it might have been worth something. As it is, its not worth it.
Sorry, Q made me do it. He refused to write the other blogs, but he did send this holiday greeting that he made me post. Figured that instead of fighting him about it, you'd like to hear from our favorite omnipotent being.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=