Lieutenant
Hoping someone on the dev team will take notice...

Please DON'T make the "circle objective" color a light/pale color that blends in with the map...
http://i.imgur.com/DRjDv.jpg?1
Captain
# 2
12-03-2012, 06:15 PM
That is especially an issue on beige-colored maps like Nopada Prime in "Coliseum".
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Ensign
# 3
01-18-2013, 07:58 AM
I'm slightly red green colour blind, often the only way for me to find the objective is to drag my mouse over the entire map untill the tool tip pops up. Huge pain in the rear
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-18-2013, 09:04 AM
I support this thread.

When I did the story missions on Bajor the first time I kept getting lost and wondered why the heck there was no guidance on the map, until I looked closer and zoomed in..

The ultimate solution would be to let the players set their own preferences for the map objective overlays I think. At the very least there should be a bit more distinct border on those circles.
Captain
# 5
01-18-2013, 10:23 AM
Something I just discovered: if you make the mission in progress "Primary", the objective circle turns yellow-orange. Much easier to see.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q