Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Starfleet Veteran
My character moves slower than others even when I run. While I am moving across any map I see other players and NPCs blink in and out. They disappear and reappear further along the map. When I am moving across a map with my away team they move very intermittently as if blinking in and out.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Captain
# 2
12-08-2012, 07:25 PM
I am having both loading problems and lagging problems. A lot of time when I enter a new area after a loading screen the game does not fully load and I am stuck in the area unable to do anything but move around with no interaction with anything in the area. Doors don't open when I get close in the Starbase. Can't talk to characters. Can't even abort a mission.

When the game does load right it is lagging a lot. Their are times I try to get to a area and I think I made it their only for moments later to be in a different earlier area on the map.

This problem is on its second night.

You could be having a similar but much less significant lag problem that slows you down compared to others in a area making it look like you moving slower.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
12-08-2012, 11:20 PM
That sounds very similar.
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details. Also see Evil 70th's list of missions at "Evil 70th's Missions".
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
12-09-2012, 10:47 AM
This latency issue is very annoying. I tried to play on the Winter Wonderland map and even when running the NPC I am racing passes me like I am standing still. They even blink out and reappear way ahead of me. It is not even worth playing and I really love playing this game.