Empire Veteran
Greetings all,

The Vo?Quv has always been my favorite of all the current vessels in STO and I was wondering if anyone was able to get the fleet version of it and if they feel that it's better than the normal version.

I originally thought that the Fleet version of the Vo'Quv came with a commander level Engineering slot but it seems that it only gets a 4th Engineering console slot and 10% more shields and hull.

All in all the Fleet Vo'Quv looks pretty good but I think it would have been much better if it was given a 4th Tactical console slot over an Engineering slot.
Captain
# 2
11-30-2012, 06:54 AM
Tier 5 fleet stuff is still several months away for even the most well funded starbases
Captain
# 3
11-30-2012, 07:03 AM
I suspect, though, that in the question you'll find most of your answer.

It'll be Vo'Quv we all know and love, but a little tougher (read even tougher)...

About 10-15% tougher, depending on the console put in that eng slot. A nice improvement, but not a gamebreakingly impressive improvement.
Lieutenant
# 4
12-08-2012, 03:20 AM
I do like what they did with the class, but a previous post was very right. Tier 5 yards are pricey sob's
Vice Admiral Thylek Shran- U.S.S. Omega (Odyssey Class Battleship) United Federation Space Command
Vice Admiral T'vix RRW Talon (Scimitar Drednought)
General S'tal IKS Q'vat (Bortasq' Battle Cruiser)
Lt. Commander
# 5
12-09-2012, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roddy229 View Post
I do like what they did with the class, but a previous post was very right. Tier 5 yards are pricey sob's
They're pricey, but people will want them for fleet B'Rel and Vo'Quv. I know that carrier looks nice, and I want one.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!