Empire Veteran
Since it'd be really quite difficult to figure out through looking at long lists, I'd just like to ask, are there silly, humorous Foundry missions out there? I don't mind if they qualify for the daily or not, I'm mostly curious about if there are any. If this is the wrong spot, apologies on it, but I figured I'd ask.

I don't want really dumb, 'hurr hurr, that's funny' though; but that kind of humor that Star Trek has had throughout it's life is more what I am searching for.

Career Officer
# 2
12-04-2012, 12:06 AM
"A Will and a Barclay"

and it's follow up, the spotlight mission

"One Too Many"

Give those a try for a start.
Empire Veteran
# 3
12-04-2012, 12:42 AM
--whups wrong forum. Post deleted--
----------------------------------------------------------------------
We still live!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaa! We live and we will conquer!!!!! Hahahahahaaha!

-Roach, when asked about Klingon extinction!

Last edited by coldicephoenix; 12-04-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
12-04-2012, 07:55 AM
I put a lot of humor into "Raktajino in a Jar" my KDF spotlight mission. Especially if you like things like Monty Python or Top Gear.

"Nobody expects the Ferengi Commerce Authority!"

And do yourself a favor, listen to the song the band is playing. I'll give out a prize to anyone who can guess the song and band, lol.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 5
12-04-2012, 08:50 AM
The "Helna" series is also pretty fun/silly.
My consolidated list of game improvements for STO: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=990371
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
12-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Zorbane's "Duritanium Man" is a good parody/homage mission.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Captain
# 7
12-04-2012, 09:00 AM
"Relics" and "Helna of Troy" are both pretty silly. Oh and "Slaves and Seductions" is a comedy.
Career Officer
# 8
12-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
Zorbane's "Duritanium Man" is a good parody/homage mission.
FYI it's down right now for repairs

EDIT:

I have a controversial suggestion. The Vampires of Risa series. The grammar and spelling is really bad but I've never played missions as ridiculous as those. Make sure you go in with the same expectations as going to watch a terrible movie.

Check out my Foundry missions:
Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
The Defenders - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan

Last edited by zorbane; 12-04-2012 at 09:31 AM.
Rihannsu
# 9
12-04-2012, 09:47 AM
Jump do'it is amusing. It's actually a recreation of the old Q*bert videogame.

I tried adding humor to my entry for the last foundry challenge, but might not have succeeded.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 10
12-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Jump do'it is amusing. It's actually a recreation of the old Q*bert videogame.

I tried adding humor to my entry for the last foundry challenge, but might not have succeeded.
I frackin' loved Qbert! Going to have to try that one.